Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to use the coupon for "buy a pair of jeans and receive a $5 gift card". I found a pair of size 3 jeans for dd for $5.74 on the clearance rack. So that was taken care of, then I checked out the clearance bins! Oh my goodness!

I found a microwave marked down from $59.99 to $17.94- but. . . . . when the cashier rang it up. . . . . it was only $8.73! My dh couldn't believe it when I brought it home- he kept looking at the receipt and asking "how much did you say it was?"

Someone in the family is always needing a microwave- and I generally try to buy them at yard sales, but this is even better

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Where did you get that coupon? I just bought myself 2 pairs of jeans today and really could have used that! Unfortunately, I don't get their flyer in the Sunday paper.

A microwave for $8.73? Sounds like someone made a HUGE mistake when programming the registers. As long as the mistakes are to your benefit... That is an incredible deal. You must be doin' a huge happy dance on that one!!

·
Registered
7,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The coupon was in the Target ad from last Sunday. I don't get the paper either, but I work at a hospital and lots of patients don't even look at the sale flyers and they throw them away. I collect them out of the trash :)

I got 4 of the Target coupons, so. . . . . my boys will be needing jeans too, I'm sure. Now to find men's jeans on clearance before the coupon expires.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Oh wow!! Great deals! I didn't see that coupon in my ads, so it's too bad I already threw out the paper or I'd check it again :eek:

·
27,948 Posts
:fdance: woo hoo!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Wow Denise ! Do they have anymore of those microwaves ?
Great deals !

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
:hurray: Awesome deals Denise!

·
Registered
7,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lori- I only saw the one microwave. I really didn't look for more though, as I thought it was going to be $17.xx for it.

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Woo Hoo! :dancing:

·
Registered
601 Posts
Gosh, what a deal ---I have been needing a microwave too, wish our Target would hve one of those deals.. WTG :hurray:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
WTG! Those are great deals.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Wow Great Job...
I am Amazed at all the Great Deals you all get at Target now to only Convince My DH ..

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
WTG!!:fdance:

What a steal on the microwave!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts