Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Las Vegas over the weekend. I went with my ddil, niece and my oldest sister. I wanted to do something for my sister. She has been under so much stress the last 2 years. I took her to see the Blueman group. She had so much fun. So did the rest of us. I would go see them again.
Fern

·
4,028 Posts
That sounds like it had fun all over it. We won't be asking any "questions" thought because we already know "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas." ;)

·
27,948 Posts
Lol Ceashels :shhh:
Glad you all had a fun time Fern!:thumb:

·
19,119 Posts
What a great idea Fern!! The memories of giggles and good times last a long time!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
I took her to see the Blueman group.
Didn't it make you want to pick up some drumsticks and start drumming on anything handy? Well, it had that effect on me, anyway. ;)

Hope your sister got cheered up. Las Vegas is the real happiest place on Earth for me. :)

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
How Fun! a person cant think about blueman without smiling, hope it lasts for along time.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
That was so sweet of you Fern! Glad you had a good time. I am sure your sister will appreciate your thoughtfulness and memories.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Blue Man Group would be cool. I picked up their DVD a few years back, and enjoy it quite a bit. I'd love to see them on one of their next tours.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts