Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so glad when this funeral is over. My nephew's funeral is set for Friday. My sister was suppose to have help paying for this thru her church, but they are paying for very little. She has no money so I am paying for everything. Don't get me wrong I don't mind doing this. What I do mind is she said it was going to be her way but she has not done anything. She is letting me make do it all.. I don't want to do it I would like her help because he was her son. It brings back sad memories for me, but I will continue to do it. I just needed to vent, I will continue to be there for her. I will be picking her up soon to take her to pick out flowers and everything else.
On the brighter side of all this her older son is staying. My niece made arrangements to get her nephew so this is the first time in 6 years that father and son has seen each other and talked to each other. Which is nice.
Fern

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
So sorry Fern. Hugs.

·
Super Moderator
19,540 Posts
I'm so sorry you have to go through this. It seems like you're the one in the family everyone else relies on.

Try not to take anything your sister does or says to heart. No doubt she is not herself right now.

She and the rest of the family are so lucky to have you, and I don't mean because you're paying for much of the funeral expense.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not getting upset. I understand the grief and what it does to other people.... It just brings back my own grief It's horrible.....
Fern

1 - 6 of 6 Posts