Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been clicking on the Toaster Strudel banner ad, playing the little contest they have for a few days. Well, today when I clicked on it I won 4 boxes of Toaster Strudel. I have the worst luck in the world and never win anything so this just made my day.

·
19,119 Posts
congratulations!! persistence paid off again!!

Reactions: Neeley

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Congratulations!!

Since we seem to have the same type luck, I'm trying also...maybe I'll get lucky too. :crackup:

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Congrats! The squeaky wheel gets the .......toaster strudel!

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
woo hooo !! i have been trying that too with no luck i LOVE their raspberry flavor LOL

·
Registered
719 Posts
I won too :D

Tonight. I was so excited...I was sitting here on the other computer while poor BF is STILL (it's 8:30 PM) working remotely (at least it's OT huh?) and I said, I won. Very casually. BF spun around in his chair and just looked at me expectantly. I'm assuming because he thought we won, ya know, a car...vacation, something BIG. And so then I finished the sentence, "...four boxes of Toaster Strudel." You'd think I smacked him LOL. At least I was excited anyway :lol: I guess it's hard to be excited about toaster strudel when you've been working for nearly 12 hours straight :(

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Woo hoo! Congratulations! :clap:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Congratulations! i would love to win 4 boxes of those. I just bought the blueberry ones tonite..

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
719 Posts
I won last week some time. It sure seemed like it took a long time to get those three things all the same!

Judi
I know what you mean LOL. Don't stop playing though, you can win up to 3 times and the contest doesn't end until Feb. sometime :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.