Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I know it has been ages since I posted. I have been pretty stressed over the custody thing, as it has just gotten worse and worse, and anything I would have reported just sounded like a rehash of the same stuff.

But now I have news!

I WON!!!!! THE KIDS ARE WITH ME!!!

My ex's girlfriend broke up with him, and I guess since he lost his built-in babysitters he just couldn't handle it. He called me a couple of weeks ago and said he just could deal with it, and as long as he could see them often, he would no longer fight me. Now my lawyer and I are just getting him to sign off on this, and it is all over! The girls have been with me the entire month of May and it is wonderful! The papers are drawn up and it is basically done!

Thank you to all my online friends for you support, for your prayers and for reading my rantings. I know that even though I have been conspicuosly absent for a while, you won't hold it against me that I just couldn't socialize! Life is wonderful now!!!

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
I'm still a Newbie here and I am not familiar with your ordeal but it sounds like wonderful news that you have your beautiful girls with you now. Congrats! You can certainly enjoy your life now!:dancing:

·
27,948 Posts
:hug2: So happy for you all!

·
Registered
674 Posts
I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you. Good things going your way. It's about time.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Awesome news! I'm so happy for you :hug2:

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Im so happy for you and the kids. I know it must of been hard and Im glad you got the girls.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
How wonderful for you! I know the custody battle was a source of extreme stress for you. I am so glad it is all behind you, and that your beautiful girls are with you now.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
That is wonderful news. I am so thrilled for you and the girls. :dancing:

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I am so glad you won!! I know you must feel a sigh of relief knowing that the fight is over.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts