Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i will be posting here alot more!LOL! i have'nt had a normal period since may. i spoted a few weeks ago. i have my tubes tied though. hmmmm..... anybody know anyone who got preg. with their tubes tied?

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
had a friend who got pregnant 2 months after they were done, doctor didnt tell her sometimes a person goes for almost 2 years and they can get pregnant, seriously. I never did get pregnant after. And if u get it done right after u have your baby while ur still swelled up , more of a chance. I got mine the next day, I had youngest one sunday , had it done Monday morning. Well if u find out u are congratulations!!!

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
i know a few people who got pregnant after their tubes were tied. sounds like you better go to walgreens & get you a test.......lol. good luck!!!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Yes, my aunt did. She had her tubes tied and a month later was pregnant. Currently, my ex-SIL is pregnant with twins. She is due any day now. She had her tubes tied TEN YEARS ago right after I did.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Now you guys making me nervous, lol. Had mine tied 9 years ago.

Hey Betharoo, I have noticed longer cycles since having them tied. The last one was a 39 day cycle. You bet I was nervous, lol. But they burned the tubes in 5 places on each side, doubt they'd all come undone.

Let us know how you come out, kay?

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
wow...that would really be a blessing:) I had mine tied after #5 was born & I had irregular..and debilitatingly painful periods. i had them reversed(I cheated..lol) and am currently experiencing pregnancy #6 after reversal

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
forgot to add a true story...there was this lady who after 2 children had her tubes tied...she got pregnant again with baby #3. Then her husband decided to have a vasectomy...well...that didn't work either...they now have 4 children:)

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
still no period! i will wait til the first:thud:
if iam prego i will be happy if iam not thats cool too... i have been changin diapers for 5 years straight, i was hopin to have a break. :laugh:

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
well if its happens....obviously its meant to be!!!

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
You might want to get a preg test soon. You know, those ectopic pregnancies often have odd symptoms -- and you DON'T want one of those.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts