Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...GO!  :D   I'd highly recommend it!   (And I am in no way affiliated with Stampin' Up!)

I went to one yesterday, and, for $5, we got to make five projects-- all materials provided.  We did three different kinds of greeting cards  (one embossed, one with a "shaker" inside, and one that shoots confetti at you when you open it), a koolaid packet holder (also a greeting card type of craft), and two 6x6" scrapbook pages.   It was such fun! 

The only problem I had was that I didn't have enough time... I had to leave after three hours, and only got three projects done.  They sent the paper supplies with me for the other two projects, though, which I thought was nice.  It was a no-pressure to buy, fun afternoon.  I'm hoping the hostess will be doing this again soon.  :)

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
Sounds like a blast! I love to do those and what they call "make n takes" :) I have quite a few of their products. :)

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
I work for the competitor - Close to My Heart - and I love doing make and takes. I don't charge for my workshops, unless we do something that costs me a lot. I just love to share new ideas with people. Of course if they buy something it is nice, but if not - no big deal - they will remember me when they do need something!

Glad you had a nice time! (even if it was Stampin' Up! LOL!)

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
i used to do SU.i loved it, but noone came to my camp. :(

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
Cheryl, Close to My Heart stuff is nice too! I love the ink colors. We didn't have a rep here for a while, so that's why SU got most of my $ ;).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts