Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IRS paid us 2 weeks earlier than expected. I've heard reports that the refund schedule has been accelerated.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Our has been "sent to the bank" according to Turbo Tax, but it hasn't shown up yet. It may take 1-2 days according to the website.

·
Registered
95 Posts
We got our return back today.

·
Registered
628 Posts
We received ours today....yay!

·
19,119 Posts
Mahalo for sharing the goodnews!! Almost ready to file.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I got mine on Wednesday. Of course it's already all gone. DH is out of work so it went to 2 moths mortgage payments, so at least I know that's taken care of.
I was going to do the same thing with our return. My husband got a job and has had 2 paychecks already. So I didn't even file the taxes yet. Will have to do it this weekend. I need to get it done so I can do the FASA for my daughters for college.

·
Registered
34 Posts
We do our taxes on the 4th, I can't wait!!

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
We've waited longer for the return then what they told us it would take after the 14th. Suppose to be in the bank next tues.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Any one know how on track actual checks in the mail ate coming along? We didn't do direct deposit this year, our tax guy said it would take about a week extra over direct deposit. We e.filed last sat., he said they were very backed up and a few weeks behind the usual time. He said we should expect it late march, earlier is always better! Gonna finish paying off a debt, 2 left after that, and add more to the et. Dr's $1k is not enough for an baby ef in my book, so we're adding to the ef here anr there while still paying down the debts.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.