Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So if your pet was a person what would they sound like.

Slightly neurotic cat:
Greeting at door, "Hello, pet me, hello, pet me, don't pet me, going up stair now." Where have you been?

Fat Cat:
I am really thirsty, where is the water. I know I have water but I would like more. Is it dinner time yet? Where is the water. I would like to eat something now. Maybe this piece of fuzz on the floor will taste good. No it didn't but I ate it anyway.

·
Registered
13,930 Posts
My beagle is a redneck. He likes to be outdoors rooting around and hunting. Always ready for a "roll" w/ my sheperd-which she ignores. He will eat anything he finds. He's just a down to earth,take me as I am, no grooming required,good hearted guy. he comes off no rocket scientist but he's wily. He tricks the other 2 into the house so he can snuffle along in the brush alone. And even though he's near 13y.o. he can get their grub too.

·
Registered
672 Posts
My dog that lives with mom would sound like this....

(when i come to visit)
where have you been? i searched for you til i got bored. i love you, pet me, love me. don't pet the others (two cats, one dog). i'm going to get in their way and shove them so you only pay attention to me.

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
If our Suki Girl could have had a voice, everyday would have sounded something like this.

good morning Mom, I love you, what are we doing today?, Hanging out? Cool! I could use the bathroom please, if you don't mind. I'll just sit here next to you, I love when you pet me, more please. Feeling tired think I'll take a nap here beside your feet. Wait! Where are you going? I don't like when you go to the bathroom, I always have to sit outside the door, It makes me sad to be apart from you, So whatcha cooking for supper? You think maybe you could drop a few pieces on the floor for me by "accident?" Why thank you, I really enjoyed that. Anymore? What do you mean you're leaving the house for a little while? :yikes: Please don't go Mom, Can I come? *Big Sigh* Okay, but hurry please. You're HOME!!! You don't know how terrible it was without you! I sat right here by the door waiting for you, It felt like forever! I'm so glad you're back, please don't leave me again. So are you going to pet me? Yes, that nice. You know I missed you. Let's just sit together till bedtime okay? I think I'll rest by your feet. Yawn, bedtime already? *stretch* I am being quiet, really I am. I promise I'll try to be quiet going into the bedroom so as not to wake Dad. I said I'm trying. Thump to the floor. Opps! Sorry Mom, I forgot to be quiet. Night Mom, you know I love you Mom, Okay, I'm going to sleep, Night.

She was my shadow. I miss her so much.

Iggy, would have sounded something like this.

Let me out, you know I've got things to do, I'm a busy man, I've got land to protect & defend, I've got squirrels to chase, rabbit to hunt, mice to kill, well come on with it now, I don't know why I put up with you *sigh* Fine! I'll wait. But just so you know I'm NOT happy about this. I'm hungry, did you hear me? I said I'm hungry, FEED ME NOW! I DEMAND YOU FED ME NOW! I don't know why I put up with you! Oh great it's that little cat again, you know if I had had my way you would not be here. Just consider yourself lucky, Okay, you're not so bad. Hey, will someone pet me please, look what I brought for you! Isn't it lovely? What's wrong? Why are you throwing it away? Yes, I am indeed the King, keep petting me.

Miss him too.

Our little sweetpea

Good Morning, I'd like some food please. Pet me, love me, can I please sleep on you lap all afternoon. Mess? What mess? Oh, you mean all that stuff knocked over? You know it's a funny thing......

·
Registered
13,930 Posts
I have a cat that would sound like this.
ehhm,eeehhhmm excuse me. It it iss out time please. Hello again I have voles. Here one for you, and another one for youuu, oh,oh, and I ran out so I got a tree frog for you. Um,I hope thats ok. And by the way,I have 99 burrs in my fur. Could someone get the brush please?

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Shoji, these are wonderful! What a creative thread!

My dog died last year, and I miss him so much. If he were still alive and talked it would go like this:

Good morning, family! I guarded the door all night and barked the thunder-dog away. Aren't you proud of me? Don't you want to scratch my head? Just behind the ears..... ahhh.... that's better. How about some breakfast? Huh? Breakfast breakfast breakfast SQUIRREL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What breakfast?

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Both my cats...

Hey woman, where is my raw steak that you should have hunted for me, since you domesticated me, at? I bring you my mice collection, geesh! Now rub me, rub me like that and this, until I'm done with you. Now move over and share that pillow! And who said carnivores don't have fun eating your bread that you leave out. hahahaha

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
mine would sound like the dogs, doug and alpha from "up" complete with the "squirrel"!!

the cats might be more like the cats from cats and dogs and the cats from the website icanhasacheeseburger.com

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Kiki would be:
Come on, pet me... I am cute, pet me... Ok, you touched me, now give me treats. They are right here. >>rubbing head on them<< See, I found them for you. Now, give me treats.

Whitey would be:
Love me, please. Right here. Now, right here. Now, right here. Ok, back over there. Nonono, not there, right here.

Coco would be:
I'm scared. Stay away from me. Oh goody! Look, they are trying to go to sleep! Oh, better yet, now they are snoring. Now is my chance!! **purpurpur** Wake up! **pawpawkneadknead** Wake up!! It's time to pet me now! **purpurpur**

Sockie would be:
Ok, big scary person, I have to run now. Oooo, big person that I like, let me snuggle with you. Nevermind, I saw a bird (rat/vole/mole/etc), off I go to hunt!! I need some nummies!

Fluffy would be:
**duh** Where is the food? Not the dry stuff, the nummy wet stuff. **duh** Was I supposed to be thinking? **duh**

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
My lab who died last year would have sounded like this---

"hi, Mom, I really need to go out....can you take me today to that place with the walls and hills? (a fort near us), and I can go in the river and get all wet and smelly? Huh? Huh? can we pleeeease? or maybe that place where there is a 4 mile hike area? pleeease, Mommy, I know I didn't let you get any sleep last night, but you can handle the long path can't you, HUH? or we can go up north to that place that's all woods (our cabin) and I can run and run and run and get burrs all stuck in my fur and bugs all on me, and go in the lake and come out with black muck all over me and .......pleeease, please, Mommy huh? Rub my belly. Where's my treat?"

I miss him so much.

·
Super Moderator
4,575 Posts
my labs...
Is it time to eat? Is it time to eat?Is it time to eat?Is it time to eat?Is it time to eat?Is it time to eat?Is it time to eat?Is it time to eat?Is it time to eat?Is it time to eat?Is it time to eat?Is it time to eat?Is it time to eat?Is it time to eat?Is it time to eat?

The pitbull... Get out of my chair so I can take a nap.

I usually wind up on the floor.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Our dachshund's mantra would be:

Can I have some more food, pleaaaaaase? Look at how pitiful I am. See my ribs? I'm starving...I'm soooo hungry because you never, ever feed me...please can I have some food...I love to eat...please? I'm so sad.

LOL

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
my darling girl cat
nudge....nudge....hey....pet me! under th chin and on the jaw....
ok i'll follow you around to every room in the house and gaze at you with adoring eyes while you go to the bathroom. then i'll follow you to the computer or the easy chair and hang out beside you the entire morning. then i'll go to sleep on our bed for the afternoon.

my boy cat greets me at the door everyday like a loyal dog. hey, you're home Hi HI HI HI HI feed me feed me feed me feed me, ph, let me weave and tangle in your feet and almost trip you. can i hunt you a snake, cockroach, frog, gecko or anole tonight? i'll make sure to bring it to our bedroom!

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Lhasa: Zsa Zsa Gabor, no doubt. Dahhhling, aren't I beautiful? Tell me I'm beautiful.....

Shep: ball. here. right here. I put it in your hand, why'd you set it down? No, here, ball. throw the ball. THROOOWWWWWW the ball. You're such an idiot, why can't you just throw the ball, I put it exactly where you said to now get off that phone and throw the ball.

Arlo: (Golden R.) anything like Dug on the movie Up. He is Dug. I may rename him Dug.

Josie: I always hear her in my own voice. I dunno why.

Daisy: I always hear her in my own voice as well. Her and Josie somehow just speak into my heart its weird.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts