Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are a few more from this area....

I'm in Mass--approx 25 miles Northwest of Boston, very close to the NH border. I've lived here all my life.

Where are you? How long have you lived there?

Chelle

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I've been in NH all my life. Grew up in Merrimack (just north of Nashua) and am now living 3 miles from Lake Winnepesaukee. I love it here!!

Laura

·
Registered
460 Posts
Michelle,
I am from South Carolina and would love to visit the New England area and Maine next year when the kids get out of school (end of May). Are there any particular places that you think I should visit? Do you have any frugal travel tips for your area?

Thanks for any help!

Rhonda
:smball:

·
DebbieBob
1,692 Posts
I grew up in Rumford R.I I miss the beautiful homes of New England and the 4 seasons. But Louisiana is home at least for a while. :(

·
Registered
4 Posts
Chelle-We must live really close to one another. I'm in Haverhill, Mass. How are you liking all this snow???? My husband left early this morning for 10 days to Japan-which meant I got stuck with all the shoveling!:(

·
Registered
403 Posts
Hello,

I am from Colorado I have been here for five years. Previously, I was from detriot michigan. I lived there all of my life.
Well, 22 years of it.LOL.

Nealy

·
Registered
69 Posts
I grew up out near Boston, too, but I've been in the western part of Mass. for about 20 years now, courtesy of my time at UMASS-Amherst. DH and I met there, and we liked this area so much that we settled out here when we got married.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts