Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is it the clothes are two inches from the hamper? I mean sometimes even touching it? *are ya reading this froggie?*
Take that bash bash bash. You wouldn't hear me say it a million times like a nag if they weren't there a million times. :p

muwhaha take that!

Sara

·
Registered
113 Posts
dont forget the looking.

HE can spend 15 mins 'looking' for something where i told him it would be, tells me he cant find it, i go in a dare to move something to look behind or under it, and lo and behold.........

A friend of mine actually asks her son, when being told thaqt he cant find something, have you done a muumy look or a daddy look!

·
Registered
916 Posts
Re: dont forget the looking.

strawberryfire said:
HE can spend 15 mins 'looking' for something where i told him it would be, tells me he cant find it, i go in a dare to move something to look behind or under it, and lo and behold.........

I hear you there. lol

My dh's big thing is when he is supposed to watch the kids he either

A) Falls asleep and they distroy the house
B)Watches a movie and they distroy the house
C)All of the above

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
This forum is going to get me in trouble! I think I will be here alot! LOL!

About the hamper thing, my DH puts his clothes ON TOP of the hamper-he can't seem to lift the lid for some reason!:mad:

Thanks, Sara for this new forum. This will be fun! :crackup:

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Pat123123 I agree,my dh hates it when I see a guy on TV that I think is hot.But when he says" the things I would do to her'' to Jennifer anniston while we are watching friends is ok.

Or when he finishes his dinner and puts his plate on the counter right next to an empty sink.AGH:angry:

Or when he doesn't want me to loose weight because he thinks guys will flirt with me and then he looks at hot chicks.:angry: :angry:

Or when he puts his shoes right in the middle of the floor for me to trip on when I come to bed,which happens to be right in front of the closet.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I've got the opposite problem. My DH wants me to dress in "hot" clothes-definitely not me. I'm shy and I don't want people gawking at me (at least in my head they will). Not that I'm drop dead gorgeous, but it makes me uncomfortable. I guess it's not so bad for him to feel this way.:cool:

·
Registered
189 Posts
:D hehehe I agree and commiserate with all of the above complaints...all men really ARE brothers it seems....the thing that sometimes causes me grief....is that Im raising a WHOLE HOUSE full of men...and there doesnt seemto be anything I can do about it....no matter what I do...they will still be MEN someday...and their wives/girlfriends....will be griping about the same things!! LOL....

ok....(drum roll please) here is MY candidate for Heineos Husband of the WEEK ....
...last friday...after Id been sick as a dog for a week...and it was that timeof the month as well:mad: ....HE comes home from work and says to me.........".Gee...I hope you feel better today...Im getting tired of [email protected]*******. :eek:

do I even need to mention that he spent a lonely weekend????

·
FV Buddy aka Kellie Bob
2,161 Posts
Can I ask why they can never possibly keep the bathroom clean!! Between the hair in the sink and the toothpaste crusties and the little drips that never seem to make it in the toilet bowl--but they do come close. I know--he thinks I don't-but I do, that the only time he uses the after shower cleaner is when he knows I'm getting in immediately after him. FOOL.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Oh I am going to love this one!
Living in a house of ALL males..though the little ones aren't so bad yet..
But the 16 year old and DH whine and complain and want want for weeks at a time..then when I finally blow..
They look like deer caught in headlights and have the nerve to ask me "What is wrong with YOU??"
DUH~~~~~
Never forget the time DH thought he was going to make a point by throwing a drink cup when he got mad..I took my hand and cleared the kitchen table..coffe carfe the whole nine yards..then proceded to throw everything else I could get my hands on and told him I can throw things too..remember that..because the next time you throw something I will throw something right up beside your head...then I left the mess for him to clean up..evil evil woman ain't I...the 16 year old ran when I did this and told me he would NEVER throw anything around a woman ..so maybe I taught one male something..:toothy:
But to clarify..DH did not throw the cup :at me:..or I would be typing this from a jail cell...:laugh:

lori and the zoo

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
At least he USES the after shower cleaner! My DH doesn't even know what that is!!

Okay, I have another one. I keep my house pretty clean despite the fact that we have 3 kids and only 2 bedrooms-it's pretty small. I hear him talking on the phone to his friends telling them that I don't clean.:mad: :mad: :mad: I would love to go on "strike", but guess who would clean up after the strike, that's right-lil ol me. :bang:

·
FV Buddy aka Kellie Bob
2,161 Posts
Add this: "You're making me fat" Ok-I send him to work with a salad packed in his lunch bag, he comes home with pizza grease on his shirt-but it is somehow my fault he's gaining weight.:mad:

·
Registered
73 Posts
LorisZoo LOL:D you guys are so funny...I think I'll like it here too:jabber:

As for my DH ,once he gets out of the shower in the morning it just like the bathroom was hit by a tornado:yikes: and am not kidding...everything is everywhere were it doesn't belong and no matter how much I complain it just like:bang:

As for am making him fat issue....he has been implying that a lot lately...if I don't make any dessert and he starts asking me " honey, whats for dessert tonight?" ...he keeps naging and asking me please make some tomorrow and am sure all of you know its so hard to ignor that:ugh:

In general he is the sweetest but some times he can be a pain in the *** :blush:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Okay,....I'm on the wrong board, but I thought I could make you all laugh by saying that, when my dh gets home, if I haven't cooked anything for dinner, or cleaned anything, he never says a word against it or me. He kisses me and hugs me as if I've worked as hard as him and seriously does not care one way or the other! He just goes to the pantry and gets out the cold cereal and fixes himself a bowl or two and is happy as could be!

Of course I'm lucky in that the kids have already asked for a "breakfast" night too!

Now I'm not saying he never has an angry moment....
but it is never about the house or anything I should or shouldn't do!:)
Starla

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
My dh does pretty much what the rest of yours do!!
I think the one thing that drives me up the wall with him is.....
when he is standing over the sink in the bathroom and trimming his mustache, why is it that the hair never ends up in the sink???!!!:mad:

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
I know why those moustache hairs never end up in the sink...at least here I do. Dh puts a towel over the sink and they fall onto the towel. Then he shakes it out over the toilet and DOES NOT FLUSH. So it looks like a toilet full of little bugs. Ick.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
It really, really pi#$%s me off when dh leaves sticky food on the knobs of the kitchen cabinet doors and I am the one who cleans it off. Also when he sometimes uses the door to close it instead of the knob!:eek: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
We are refinishing our wood floor (niether one of us have done this before) He rents the sander and then asks me what sandpaper to buy! Like I would know! :bang:

DH wipes his toothpaste mouth on the hand towel! :yucky:

and finally (but I do have more complaints) he lives in the same house and sees all the info on the calander but has no idea what we have planned and when! All he has to do is look on the color coded 4ft. X 5ft calender that is in the kitchen!! :angry:
But I still have to tell him to bring this kid to that place or whatever.

Thanks for the vent.
Any one have a reson or solution for this?

·
FV Buddy aka Kellie Bob
2,161 Posts
I can help you with the sanding-when we did it I rented the sander and made sure the guy gave me everything we could possibly need-no trips to home depot.
As far as getting them to read the calendar, short of tattooing it backwards on his forhead-so everytime he admires himself in the mirror he can read it-I can't help ya.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
How about putting tissue on the toilet paper roll? Are females the single sex that can do this? DH and boys KNOW not to do this because I will hide all the tissue from them and then they're stuck in the potty with NOTHING! LOLOLOLOLOL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts