Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YEAHHHHH... I finally appealed to the right person at Cal State L.A. this morning, she took the holds placed on my academic file, which was keeping me from registering for January 6th classes. That started a positive chain of events. Before today, I couldn't even manage the freeway properly to the right offramp! I did today. DD and I got there without any hitches or glitches. I enrolled for all the classes I wanted. I can't believe it none were closed even at this late registration date!!! The program who sponsors my education (thru my job) even had me on the lists at the bookstore, so I got most of my books and all of my supplies. I even got my CSULA EAGLE ID card. I have jumped through so many hoops and gone through so much trauma for this and I am finally here! I am now a proud, card-carrying Eagle!

:dancing:

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
:fdance: WTG Robin! Congratulations! :fdance:

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Robin, I am so proud for you!! You are living proof it is never too late to follow your dreams.

One day you will be wearing this :grad: across a stage in front of hundreds, probably 1000's of people. Never give up on that dream!

You go girl!!:clap: :clap:

·
27,948 Posts
Congratulations Robin! You should be very proud of yourself. I'm very sure your family is.:yippee:

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AngeleeBob
1,471 Posts
Way to go girl. You have so much courage. I am proud to just know you!

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Good for you!! :D

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Robin, i am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrads.:dancing:

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
Congrats!! :dancing:

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Mom23boys said:
Robin, I am so proud for you!! You are living proof it is never too late to follow your dreams.

One day you will be wearing this :grad: across a stage in front of hundreds, probably 1000's of people. Never give up on that dream!

You go girl!!:clap: :clap:
What she said!!! Go for it :D

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys, I couldn't wait to get home and share with all of you. It fels so good to know you're in my corner.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I am so proud of you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You will be top Eagle in no time.... Just don't worry yourself into being a Bald Eagle !!!!!!!!!

·
FV Buddy
1,101 Posts
Congrats! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts