Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!! Well, we are finally moved in. Malcom and I got it all moved in 2 days and everything put away. We did it all ourselves (except what I moved before he came home) but we had a neighbor help him with the heavier items. It all looks so great and we are so happy and comfortable here!! It's so nice to have something of our own!! We have decided on the paint colors but haven't done any painting just yet. We are in an older home so above each doorway there is a vent that Malcom is patching up. Once that is done we will start painting...should be tomorrow!! :D I can't wait to do that! I just have the pictures from before we moved in but we don't have a scanner so it will be a little while before I can post anything. Once we get the after pictures I'll send them to my mom and have her scan them for me. :D

We are having a blast brainstorming different ideas....we come up with some fun stuff!! :D Oh...we had a tree guy come out here to give us an estimate on getting a pine tree cut down. For 1 tree he said it would be $1000!!! Can you believe that!! That is way overpriced I think so we are getting different companies out here.

Thanks for all the support and good thoughts while we went through this home buying experience. It's been a great one overall!! And so much fun!! I'll post pics as soon as I can. Now I need to go and get caught up on A LOT of posts from the village!!! :D

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Daphne~glad you are back and that the move went well. Have fun with those paint colors. I bet it is going to look great when you are all done.:)

·
27,948 Posts
Yay, Daphnes in her new home! Have fun making it all yours.:)

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I missed you too Daphne, but I remember the fun of fixing up our home when we bought it !!!!!! Have fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to see the photos ................:D

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Glad things are going smoothly for ya. We missed you!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Welcome back Daphne! Congrats on your new home, sounds like you're having a blast. :)

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
How exciting. Glad you're all moved in and having fun and getting settled in. I can't wait to see pictures and your paint choices.

Congratulations.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts