Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOHOO~~~~ I'm finally debt free on Feb 1st after a bit over one year of aggressive snowballing on the CC debts. WHAT A RELIEF!! I'm so much better in shape both mentally and physically. Who would have thought a cc debt could cost you your health and life.
Thank you again for all of you on FF, your stories inspired me and encouraged me during the darkest days when I almost wanted to give up because it was so darn hard to be frugal. There are so much temptations around, on TV, on Magazines, in the Mall, in the supermarket....etc, that you would think you're insane not to splurge just a little bit.
I had to come to FF every single night in the past year (still do) to read the signature page of other FF members, just to see how well they were doing and from that to encourage myself that I could do the same.
It was a tough long journey and I've finally seen the end of it. For this, I owe FF and all of its members my most sincere gratitude. Thank you again.
Now I can finally picture how I want my future to be, which I didn't even dare to touch in that area before. My life is now my own, not belongs to CC Companies.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Congrats..that is awesome!! Way to go!

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Congratulations on becoming debt free

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Congrats!!

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Congratulations...it must be a great feeling..I hope to feel the same way you do this year....

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
That's wonderful! Congratulations!

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Congrats! I'm also really glad to see in your signature that you have a wedding fund. So smart! I never want to go in debt for a one-day event.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Congratulations!:fdance: it's a wonderful feeling isn't it to have such a burden lifted and to know that there are so many things that can help us to "keep out" of that situation.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Congratulations! You must be feeling great :)

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Wow you did great and I am very proud of you! Keep up the great work!

·
Registered
674 Posts
I am so happy for you!!!!:hurray:

·
Registered
171 Posts
WOOOHOOO!!!!
This IS Fantastic news. I can feel your joy.
Celebrate! Celebrate! :cheer4: :cheer4: :cheer4:
Now on to bigger and better things.
WTG, girl:sun:

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
You need to call into Dave Ramsey radio program and holler at the top of your lungs I'm Debt Free!!!:dancing:

·
Registered
491 Posts
That wonderful! Major congratulations to you! I'm so impressed.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Way to go! That is A LOT of debt to get rid of in one year...you must be so proud of yourself! :congrats:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts