Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am really excited! I found out yesterday that I am expecting our fifth child! I am a little nervous because a year ago this month is when I had a miscarriage so I am trying to stay positive. We are going to wait to tell our families and other people because I am really worried about having a miscarriage and because we get tired of the rude comments about "knowing what causes that" blah blah. I had to tell someone so I am telling you guys lol!!!

Amy
dd--7, ds--5, dd--3, ds--16 months, baby--June???

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Congratulations! I hope you have a safe and happy pregnancy.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Congratulations!!! What great news!!!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Congratulations !!!!!!!
I am hope all will be fine this time.......
We'll be looking for you to change to "mommyto5" :)

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
~~CONGRATS!!~~
:dancing:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Congratulations!!! Sending good thoughts and prayers for a safe and wonderful pregnancy!!:D

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Congrats mommyto4!
I'm glad you shared the great news with us. :D

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
SHERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was going to say that. LOL congrads, hope all goes well but i am sure it will.

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
:hurray:CONGRATULATIONS!!:hurray:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Congrats on your pregnancy, :) Just a small suggestion, I had two miscarriages back to back, and I was so scared when I was pregnant with my second son that I talked to an herbalist and she recommended drinking red raspberry tea it helps balance your hormones and you can buy it in bulk. If you drink it throughout your pregnancy it helps with nausea etc. It is completely safe!!:D There are also HCG blood tests that you can have done to check and see if your hormone levels are doubling every couple days. It can be ver reassuring in the early weeks.

Happy Gestating,

Nealy

·
Registered
340 Posts
Congratulations! I found out I was pregnant on Oct 2nd of last year! Too funny. My due date was June 1st and I had him May 9th. Good luck!

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AngeleeBob
1,471 Posts
I'm so happy for you. Think positive all the worry will only hurt not help. Good Luck!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts