Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is 24 degrees here in central Florida! OMG! Coldest it's been in two years!

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
:yikes: That is cold for central Florida where you are used to warmer temps. I'm in northern Louisiana and it's supposed to get into mid 20s tonight.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
That is cold for Florida! Stay Warm!

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Most of the Citrus groves are to the east of me, so I'm not sure. Tonight iit is supposed to be warmer, up in the 40's. Still colder than I am used to!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
It's 24 here right now and it feels like spring!! LOL! It's the warmest it's been in weeks!

·
Registered
708 Posts
LOL Joy! I agree...it's -5C (23F) here and I feel like putting on shorts.

Julie, I hope it warms up soon and that no one is hurt by the unexpected cold.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Try to stay warm. Sounds like a good time to cuddle up under the blankets with a good book.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I am sorry you are cold. It's 20 degrees here in CNY, colder with the windchill. 24 is a "high" in these parts during the winter! I hope you keep warm though. If I lived in Florida I would want the weather to be beautiful. :)

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I used to live in PA, but have been here for over 2 years. Once you get used to the warm, it is hard to take the cold! When people come down here in July and August they think that it is too hot, but that is when we are just comfortable!

·
Registered
200 Posts
LOL, I know what you mean, it's in the 60's here in Key West today with high winds and I'm bundled up in my only sweater complaining that my feet are cold! Then I think about how it used to feel in NJ this time of year and give myself a swift kick for being a wimp!

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
It is a mere 5 degrees again here today, with a big warm up in site. Also, with the warm up comes the chance of flooding around 15-20 miles away on the OHio River and localities. Suppose to be nera 50 degree by Friday and today it is 5 degree. I cannot wait until the kids go back to school!!!!1 day of school out of 15 days and I am being to be crazy.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I know what you mean by the cold weather. It is suposed to get up to like 64 here today. By the end of the week almost 70. Which is a nice change to what we have been having though.Almost have to break out the shorts.But today it is very windy. Since frist part of January the highs have been any where from the 20 -30 and lows in the teens.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
My sister lives in Port St. Lucie and she has been ribbing me all week about our tempatures here and the snow we got. Then she sent me an email yesterday and said it was 31 and she was freezing. I had to make fun of her and told her thats what she got for bragging about it being 84 last week.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts