Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are 60% off and I have Canadian Tire money for it, so I'm getting 2. I'm going to put in all the tools that I normally use and have to go out to dh's workshop for. I also plan on getting a few other items that I'm always looking for; picture hangers, screws, tape and nails.

The second one - I'm not sure what I'm going to use it for, but I am leaning towards putting my gardening tools in it along with my seeds so that everything is organized.

Where do you keep your tools and such?

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
HOW GREAT CJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you. I have my tools in a box that they came in. it has clampy (is that a word) things in there to hold them in. YOu have fun with your new tool box. how nice will it be to have them all in one place.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I have a toolbox I keep under the kitchen sink for when I need something in the house. When outside, there are a few in the shed. DH thinks he needs more than one. We also carry a toolbox in each vehicle. DH makes sure he has tools of every kind because he says you never know when you will need them.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I have a good one dh gave me years ago..... I have an old tackle box I use for hooks, nails, screws ect....

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
I love tool boxes, I have two, one for my craft tools and one for my household tools. Have fun filling yours up!!

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
I have one too, but it needs adding to. I keep everything in a see-through plastic container with a snap on lid. I also keep this in my sewing room, dh doesn't go in there, so no fear of me missing my tools! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts