Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dh sold 3 clocks he made and were eaching taking $50 out of the amount he got and I'm using mine to go shopping at my favorite quilting store on Sat. I'm also using a few $$ out of the paycheck. (Just a few!!)

Fat quarters, fat quarters are on my list!!!!

I can hardly wait to get to the city. Once I'm finished shopping at the quilt store, then I want to come home immdiately. I'll have had all the shopping I need to do. :toothy:

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
:eek: Oh no, CJ has cash and she knows how to use it!!!!!!!!:D

Have lots of fun picking and choosing through all those colours and prints. Be thinkin' of ya'!!:yippee:

·
Spendthrift Guru aka KarlaBob
1,479 Posts
Have fun!!! Enjoy your trip to town...hope you find everything you want on sale!!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Have a great time fabric shopping CJ. I hope you find lots of bargains.

Congrats to DH on the sale of his clocks, that is great! WTG!!!

:hurray:

·
27,948 Posts
As soon as I saw who was shopping I knew you'd be after fq's.
I don't think I remember you posting about anything you've ever bought exept for fq's,lol.
It's like Chrismas in July! Have Fun!!!

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Darlene, thats the problem, I don't shop for much else other than fat quarters!! :toothy:

The really interesting thing is most of my quilts are made with only fat quarters!!! I've learnt how to cut the fat quarters so they I get more out of them and don't waste so much and I've learnt ANY quilt can be made with using fat quarters exclusively. Not the most frugal way to quilt but the one I love the best!!

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts