Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woo Hoo!! SO is absolutely determined to go - I tried to talk him out of it . . .We can't afford it. We're leaving tomorrow and we're camping out . . .I LOVE THE OCEAN!!! :bigglass: OMG! I'm so excited! I don't know CA that well - only been there a few times, mostly San Diego . . . I think we're staying near Ventura . . . Oh! Oh! Oh! A vacation!! Live is GOOD!!!:cheer4:

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Well have a wonderful time and take pictures! :)

·
Registered
191 Posts
I love camping here in California. On our honeymoon my husband and I camped on the coast from the California/Oregon border to San Fransisco. It was about 8 nights and 9 days. Was the most fun ive ever had, and their were some beautiful campgrounds in such unexpected places. Have lots of fun!

·
Registered
367 Posts
I also love the beach, that is one reason i live in Ca. I hope you have a great time out here and our weather isnt too bad for you. It has been so cloudy and chilly lately. My in laws live in Ventura county i love it up there. The more i go up there the more i want to live there. Have a great vacation!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Have a great time! :)

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I hope you have a great time camping on the beach!

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Hope you have a wonderful vacation. I hope it warms up a little as it's been prettty chilly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts