Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm grateful someone mentioned the sites that match coupons with stores for good deals. I'm also glad when others mention the deals they found.

Thanks everyone

So I just discovered some deal sites. One I was looking at wasn't even for any stores I have near by but I was still fascinated so i looked.

One mentioned Nivea ladies body was $3 off coupon and they got the wash for free or near free. I can't remember which.

I wouldn't have thought about clipping that coupon before I saw that. We haven't every tried it and I figured $3 off must mean that body was was Big bucks retail. But I decided to clip it and see what kind of deal it would be for me. If it was going to be to much $$ for me I could be a coupon fairy and leave it for someone else.

My Walmart had it rolled back from $3.98 to $3 so with the coupon I only had to pay sales tax. I will call that free (shh don't tell Hubby lol)

Now if it makes Little Miss itch or she doesn't like it I didn't spend much at all to try it. If she likes it I will keep eyes out for deals.

If she doesn't like it I figure we could use it as an air freshener (it does smell beautiful).

The Nivea body washed I picked was named " Touch of Happiness".

I think that fits :)

·
Registered
672 Posts
I hope you're able to use the Nivea. I have 6 bottles (all free or under 1.00 each) in my linen closet and one more in my shower. I LOVE IT! My favorite is Touch of Harmony and has shea butter and vanilla blossom scent and makes me feel like i'm at a spa in the shower everyday. I also have Touch of happiness and touch of sparkle which smell nice also. I do have one men's bodywash which is a 3-in-1 body, hair and shave. I bought it on a recommendation from a youtuber because she said she liked it so much. It smells good also, not too "manly". :)

EDIT: The retail price of the bottles (at least here in NJ) is 6.99.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I love finding free deals. What are the sites?

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love finding free deals. What are the sites?
There are many. I googled coupon match ups and many sites came up some pay for sites, some free sites.

Reactions: adalynn

·
Registered
904 Posts
I got the mens version for 88 cents a bottle and as I had the ladies coupons too got those for a friend of mine.

I use Couponmom and am starting to really enjoy the free items too!

I got paid to buy Colgate Toothpaste this week. It is on sale at CVS for 2.77 with 2.77 register rewards back limit 2. I had 2 couposn for 75 cents off any colgate, so I got paid to buy them!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts