Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ladies,
Just wanted to let you know that I'll be heading out on vacation for a little over a week tomorrow. I'm going to the lake!!!:sun: I've got my bags packed, my stack of magazines and a few books to read, my sunscreen and hat, and all the gifts we are taking to my parents. Hopefully I won't forget to throw the kids in the van in the morning!:toothy:

Have a very Happy and Blessed 4th of July!!!! :grouphug: :wave:

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Debbie, have a wonderful time!! Relax and enjoy your vacation!!! We'll be thinking of you and oh yeah, don't forget the children!!;) :D

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Have a great time Debbie and don't forget your coupons! :D

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OMGoodness! The coupons!!! I almost forgot the coupons!!!!:eek: Thank you for the reminder Diana! :hugz:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have a great vacation, Debbie! Hope you have lots of fun and rest too!:)

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
have a great vacation!!!!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Debbie, Have a wonderful vacation! Enjoy the lake and your R & R. We will miss you!

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Have fun! :) Have a Happy 4th. :july: :boom:

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Have a fun and safe holiday Debbie !!!!!!!!! I'll miss ya !!!!!

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
I hope you have a wonderful vacation :)

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Have a great time! :)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Ladies! It's about an hour before we leave now and of course I'm here in the Village! :laugh: It's so hard to leave your friends. I have to run and get a tire fixed (we picked up a nail somewhere yesterday) and then go and get my new glasses in Spokane (so I can see where I'm driving;) ) before we head over for Montana. We should get there sometime late this afternoon or early evening. I can't wait to see my parents, our friends there, the lake and get a cookie at "Brookies Cookies". They have the best cookies and ship cookies and thier mixes worldwide!!!! YUMMY!
http://www.brookiescookies.com/

Be blessed and have a wonderful 4th!!!!

See ya all when I get back!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Have a great time Debbie! Happy 4th to you too!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts