Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we made it home safe and sound. Our flight was ten hours and fifteen minutes. But it went by fairly fast. I haven't had a chance to read all the new posts. I will try to catch up soon! I have missed you guys so much! I guess I will be on again later. Lots to do today!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Welcome Home!!~ Are you Home in Germany or are you home in the States? DId I miss something? DUH! brain dead today. So glad you made it safely:smball:

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I am glad your home safe Laci ! I've been worried about you over there ! You and your family have been in my prayers and I hope your hubby is able to come home soon !
Thank you for the wonderful pamper me swap ! I love it ! Raspberry, my favorite !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let us know where you are now and if there is anything we can do to help you !!!!!!!!!!!!! {{{{HUGS}}}}

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Laci, I am so glad you made it home. It is great to have you safely back in the states. I know you will be busy catching up with your family and friends so post when you can.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Welcome home Laci, Baylie and the little one!! :hurray:

So happy to hear you are all 3 home safe and sound. My thoughts are with you and your dh. :hugz:

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
yay, glad you are back!! I've missed your posts :)

·
27,948 Posts
Glad you are HOME! :)

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Glad you are back home in the states and that you made it safe.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Welcome to Laci, and back to the village too!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts