Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so this is the year...(and i have said that before too)...but i think it took the whole world to feel their 'low' point too to make it become a reality for me....(can't explain that one...don't ask....lol)

this is the year that i 'lighten-up' every area of my life....

my home- major decluttering went on...(and i never had all THAT much clutter to begin with) but for me...it was tons....

my cc debt- working on getting out of the 'hole' and want to feel what it is like to have no cc debt (even if it IS all 0%).....

losing those last stupid 10lbs that i play yo-yo with....i want to get back to that 'lite on my feet' feeling....

so i am hoping when i have accomplished all this that by the end of the year i will feel like i am 'walking on the clouds' lite as a feather....

does anyone else feel or want to feel this way too ??>>>>

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
i'd love to feel this way... right now i feel like my head is a ten ton weight (sinus infection) LOL

i've been working on decluttering, getting rid of duplicates of whatever!
been recycling more, been a LOT more active physically, always eaten well, that's no issue w/me...

but i'd like to be healthier... remember to take my supplements more often.
i'd like to get outta the house & meet with & talk to ppl more.

i'll take on the "cloud 9" challenge if it's lightening my burdens and increasing that which is healthy. :)

·
Super Moderator
19,744 Posts
Sue, I leave my meds dispenser on the table where my plate sits when I eat, so I cannot forget to take my vitamins. Till I started doing that, I frequently forgot. I started doing that about a month ago and I don't think I've missed a day.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
thanks SpiritDeer - I think I may have to use this idea! ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts