Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to a Creative Memories class tonight. I'm hooked! This lady made is seem so much easier than the one from the class I took with my sister in law. I bought a bunch of stuff and once it comes in, I am really going to do it. I swear. Really.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I'm glad you like it Amy! It's so important to have interesting hobbies!:)

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
It is easy! You can make pages as simple or as complicated as you like! I am looking forward to learning new things as I progress. It can be really addicting, but hey, there are worse things to be addicted to! LOL

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
I have seen Creative Memories products, they're great, huh? I am so glad that you are interested! It is a great hobby, and one that can bring joy for generations to come. I love it. LIke Melody said, it is only as difficult as you make it. I like to do very simple elegant pages as much as i like to do complicated intricate pages. It is all in the scrappers own style and preference.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
:) it's very addictive, but you're right...there are MUCH worse things you could be addicted to.

What CM products did you buy? I love the corner rounder and the bold tip pen. The pen makes it seem like you're writing in calligraphy.

·
Registered
97 Posts
You've done it now!
Before you know it you will be breathing & sleeping scrapbooking.

Enjoy this new hobby!!! :fdance:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts