Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My last child flew down east to go to university last week. I'm not missing her yet...thanks to MSN, Facebook, and an unlimited long distance cell phone plan. But I think it could be coming once university starts and she gets distracted.

I've also been mega-busy, which has helped. Contractors were in and out last week, and more this week I think. Things are starting up again in town, now fall is here. It's a busy time of year. And we have a ton of house renos to do. And then there's my backlog of projects to get onto!

I am looking forward to this time with both excitement and trepidation. And I think DH is too. He's been a little more attentive than usual...mmmm.... ;)

Jean

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Welcome to the club, Peanut! I hope that you find this time of life to be fulfilling. I love being older!! May God be with you in this new stage of the journey.

Reactions: peanut

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Welcome, Peanut! This is a great time of life!

Reactions: peanut

·
Registered
16,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I guess I won't be bored... I have a shirt to sew for a friend in return for produce, and a rug to fix up for hanging for a friend of a friend ...for pay. That should occupy me for a couple weeks...maybe...depending what else I have to do...

Jean

1 - 5 of 5 Posts