Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The doll Little Miss got teary eyed over when she received her for Christmas has not left her side, until today that is, as school started back up from break.

Little Miss all nervous about returning to school asked if I would watch Anna, her doll. Of course I said yes. Today when she left the car after our ritual good byes she asked "Your going to keep and good eye on Anna today, right?"

So sweet so cute.

·
27,948 Posts
Aww. :smted:
You all going to have nap & story time today?
Hope you'll be OK when she comes home, runs past you and grabs Anna.

Reactions: imagine

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aww. :smted:
You all going to have nap & story time today?
Hope you'll be OK when she comes home, runs past you and grabs Anna.
I'll definitely have to check if Anna is out of her Pj's. Little Miss has faithfully changed Anna in to pj's every night and back into an outfit every morning.

·
19,119 Posts
What a delightful way to start our day - mahalo for sharing!!

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Oh how sweet, thanks for sharing. This made my day.

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Checked on Anna, the doll.
Little Miss has slept with her every night, including last night.

When went upstairs Anna was out of the big bed and tucked lovingly in the doll bed. Guess Anna needed more sleep. School starts so early in the morning. LOL

The doll bed was mine when I was a girl. My dad bought it for me on a family trip. Brought back great memories.

I dressed Anna, sat her on the made up doll bed, and propped a book up in her hands . It will be fun to see what Little Miss's reaction is when she returns home today at 5:30.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Lol. So sweet. Do you have a digital camera? Take a pic of Anna doing an activity Lol. Reading a story etc. I used to do that for my kids when they were little. Cherish it, its goes too quickly.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Awww, that is too cute. Little Miss will be so excited to see her after school.

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It is a good thing Anna is staying out of trouble. Sounds like a fun ritual to do with your daughter. What will Anna be doing when your daughter gets home.
Sitting on the doll bed reading a book

·
Registered
545 Posts
super cute :) My dad used to take my teddy bear while I was at school and make him do "bad" things lol. I would get home and my dad would say that my bear was in trouble for getting in the cookie jar again haha

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
too cute! thanks for sharing this with us. you have to let us know what her reaction was when she came home and seen anna reading...lol
when I picked Little Miss up from school she asked me if I got Anna out of bed today. I said yes. after getting home she went up to her room and smiled that Anna was dressed and reading. She asked Anna what she was reading. Anna hugged her and told her I was a very good babysitter.

At dinner she told her brother that mommy (me) had dressed Anna and set a book in her lap to make it look like she was reading. I think she enjoyed my imagination play with her.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
That's so cute.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.