Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sorry if I've been a bit ignorant the last couple of days.

I have been here every day and had a quick look but I haven't been spending the time I usually do and I have hardly replyed to anything :(

I feel bad about it, so I just popped in to explain.

I have my craft fair in just 10 days and I still don't have enough things to take with me. So I am busy, busy BUSY.

I am here though. I'm sorry if anybody thought I was being ignorant - I just don't have any time at the moment. Things will hopefully return more to normal in a few weeks.

Still luv ya all just the same! ;)

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Bev,
I completely understand what you're saying. I miss posts often and then feel horrible to think I hadn't replied or missed something. The fact is that we all have lives outside of here too, so don't feel bad or guilty. Wishing you lots of luck at the craft show. :)

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Same here! I tend to be online at more than 1 place at a time, and running from room to room, I call it "hit and miss posting"
I sometimes do not have time to post, but I pray for all who ask it!

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Awe Bev, please don't feel guilty because you have a life other than on the web. We all get busy with our lives and can't be here all the time. We sometimes miss threads as well.

We love ya. Good luck at your fair.

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
Don't worry about it Bev! We all miss posts. Like Sara said, we do have lives outside the village. Take care of your stuff you have to do and then come tell us about it when you are done. :) We will be here! We love you! :hugz:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I knew you were busy Bev, preparing for your craft show. Don't worry, I didn't even think you were ignoring us. Like everyone said, we have lifes and families and things to do sometimes. :heartsm: I'll be thinking about you! Good luck for your craft fair!!!:hugz:

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Bev, beleive me I understand how you feel! Sometimes you have to put other things first. Right now besides work and my dr. visits I am also trying to plan a baby shower. I feel like pulling out what hai isn't falling out from stress :D

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Love ya' Bev, being away for a few days isn't going to change our mind about you ;) , you are too dear to us all!!:angel:

·
27,948 Posts
You have nothing to be sorry about~ your a busy lady, busy lady! Come play when you can Bev.:)

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Bev~please don't feel bad about not replying to the post or being here. We all knew you were busy with your craft fair. I hope you have great success with it!!!:D

I get busy too at times and can't come here like I would like too, but like Sara said we all have lives outside of the village.

Luv ya Bev!!:)

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Please don't feel bad Bev! We all have things to do on our own, and we all miss posts. :D

I can't wait to hear how the craft fair goes, and if you have the time before then, can't wait to see pics of the cards you have finished. But if you don't have te time, that's ok too! :D

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Oh Bev, we love ya no matter what! :hugz: You just take care of business and have a great craft fair!!

But we want to know ALL about it later! :D

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
We love you too, Bev :smooch: It's OK if you ignore us for another 10 days or so while you :jug: We'll get extra time when you to catch up later! :thumb:

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Let me in on the I love Bev thread!!!

BEV~ Just wanted to say...GOOD LUCK in the craft show, I hope you make a million pounds!!! And I LIVE YOU TOO BEV!:D

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I love Bev Too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We don't punch a clock here Bev, it's a blessing to be able to be here, and a blessing to have you here .... Don't feel bad for having a life.......... We all do !!!!!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts