Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never properly introduced myself and I thought it was about time.

My name is Andrea and I'm from Dallas, Texas. A big HOWDY to all of yall.
I just yesterday (!) finished the last of the TWG series, very excited. And i'm interested in reaching Financial Independence books next.

What really gets me sometimes is when I stop and think.. wow... ive been working fulltime for two years now, and i have almost ZERO in savings and am still living paycheck to paycheck.. how can that be??? I know that when its Friday payday, i can easily spend half my check that weekend and boy will i feel it the rest of the week. I'm changing my ways, and loving the empowering feeling im getting from doing so.

I love FV and my DH is incredibly supportive. No kids, one princess kitten named Margaret (she's a heavy weight coming in near fifteen pounds) and thats it. We just moved into our very first house together, a fixer-up which can sometimes be a pain in the neck, but at least its our pain in the neck ;)

Hope yall have a smooth day!

·
4,028 Posts
Howdy and Welcome

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Hiya and :welcome: glad to have you join us! :)

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Hi and welcome to the village.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Village!! :welcome2:

·
27,948 Posts
Welcome to the Village!:apple:
Hey congrats on the new house and that feeling of empowerment you were talking about, feels good.:)

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Howdy and Welcome to the Village. I love your avatar. :)

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Andrea, hello and welcome to the Village from one Texan to another. :wave:

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Howdy and Welcome to the Village. I love your avatar. :)
thank you! i love betty, i think her nephew justin is hilarious too! esp the episode around halloween where he was dressed like a sailor and tapped. too funny!

·
Registered
579 Posts
:welcome: Welcome to Frugal Village

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Hi and :welcome:

·
Registered
570 Posts
Hi and welcome to the village! My Dh and I also just bought a fixer upper, should be moved in by the end of May.
Glad you found us!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts