Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I begin, I need to say here that I love my dh dearly.

Right now though I'm totally angry at him!! I come in the house after visiting a friend and he says "do you know where my teeth are" (he has partials). Well how in the **(&)^% am I suppose to know where his teeth are.

He lost the top ones, can't remember where he put them and expects me to know where they are. Then says "why would I only take my top ones out and not the bottom ones too". Well how in the *#))[email protected]& am I suppose to know why he took only his top teeth out!!!!!

Grrrrr men - thanks for letting me vent!!! New teeth are not in the budget and he can find the blinking things!!!

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Let's just say I lost my glasses a few yrs ago and have yet to replace them. Gabe wondered too..how does one lose their glasses?

Remember that Brady episode where they are looking for Jan's locket? LOL

I hope he finds them soon. It is not like losing the hairbrush. :(

·
27,948 Posts
Does he wear them to bed ,are they there? That's the only way I could think they'd be misplaced unless he snuck a bite out of something in the fridge and then said oh the heck with it and put it back...??? I feel your frustration cj.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Men ?????????
I hope he finds em !!!!!!!!!!

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
First of all {{{hugs}}} You gotta love 'em but sometimes :mad: !! I can totally relate to this....why do they think we should know EVERYTHING about their every move??? The kids think I have eyes in the back of my head but DH knows better!!;) :D

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Men do think we know EVERYTHING don't they? I hope he finds them soon.

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Has he found them yet?

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
I swear, DH loses stuff all the time!!! In one week we had to replace his drivers liscence twice! He is forever asking me where his stuff is. How would I know?? LOL i am doing good to know where my own stuff might be! LOL

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Well, I misplaced my glasses once and had to have dh find them. I couldn't see well enough to see them!

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No he has not found them yet and I relented and did some hunting for them and I haven't found them yet.

Really, I mean where on earth would one put their teeth?

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Men...hug for you CJ. I hope you solve this soon!

·
Registered
325 Posts
hopefully he didn't do what I did with my retainer when I was a kid - wrap it in a napkin while I was eating and then throw it away!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I wonder where he would have put them?? I can't believe he hasn't found them yet or has he??

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
It took me a long time to teach my husband that just because he couldn't find something that I hadn't done something with it. But you know what? My son is now doing the same thing.
Jeanna

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Oh my CJ, where could they be?

~Workshop?
~Beside his chair or couch, down the cushions?
~porch? Does he take his boots etc off there?
~Bathroom?
~on top of fridge?
~in his nightstand?
~bench or chair outside?
~Lordy, could it be amongst all your fabric??????:eek: :D

Hope he finds them real soon!!:smball:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts