Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son who is a sophomore just played in the VARSITY Homecoming game!! He played almost the entire game!!! I am so proud of him! We won 28-7!! Way to go Knight Hawks!! Way to go to my Ant Dog!
I just had to share with my "other" family!:grball:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
That is awesome! Of course you're excited. When our kids are doing something great, it's impossible for a mom not to be. I can tell you're loving every minute of it. What position does he play?
And I couldn't help but notice you called him Ant-Dog. Is that short for Anthony? We call our son Anthony Ant too. Alot of people think it's wierd, but Tony just don't go for him.

Enjoy the rest of the season. Sounds like you got some exciting times ahead of you!

Theresa :)

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
congrats to your son !!

Reactions: mom23boyz

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
That's awesome!!

Having had a son play HS football, I know how big a deal it is to have a SOPHOMORE play almost all of a Varsity game! VERY cool. :tay:

My son, as a soph. got in a few plays at varsity, but never as much as your son did. Tell your son we all say EXCELLENT! :hurray::cheer4::cheer4::cheer4:

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
. What position does he play?
And I couldn't help but notice you called him Ant-Dog. Is that short for Anthony? We call our son Anthony Ant too. Alot of people think it's wierd, but Tony just don't go for him.

Theresa :)
He plays center....
Yes it is short for Anthony....Tony is a NO GO here as well!! LOL
Thanks all for the support!!

Reactions: mamamia

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Woohoo! Good for him! I bet that was fun to watch. :football:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts