Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
share our views on this board freely.:) I know that we all have strong views on different subjects. What I love about being a part of the Village is that no one "attacks" you for your view if it is different from theirs. I recently posted a thread on Harry Potter and everyone who responded has been very open about how they feel and has done it in a respectful and kind way.:) Thank you all for making this a "safe" place where we are all free to be ourselves. You are truely a great bunch of Ladies! :grouphug:

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
We have to be good or Sara will ban us LOL Just kidding!!

I think it's just the great group of women here :D

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
I'm learning to really appreciate that, too, hmsclmom. ;)

I worry about posting things occasionally because on OTHER boards, people take differing opinions as personal attacks. That doesn't seem to happen here- people just agree to disagree and then move on. That's one of the main reasons I decided to pay to become a permanent resident- the tone here is always friendly.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, that's what I love here....respect to one another. It's always fun and interesting to share opinions and thoughts!:)

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
I totally agree Lucie, its the respect we have for each other and the utmost respect with have for Sara.

Debbie, it is a wonderful group of ladies for sure!!

·
27,948 Posts
:clap: Well said ladies!:heartsm:

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
:soapbox: What are you all on about! ~ :laugh: I'm sorry I just COULDN'T help myself! LOL. (shoot me later! lol)

Oh yes Debbie :hugz: ~ I think that's one of the sweetest threads I've ever read. I nearly cried until I got naughty instead. ;)

Anyway I TOTALLY agree ~ OH my ~ I LOVE this place! and I LOVE you all. I honestly don't know how I wouldv'e survived some days without you.

Thank you all for being YOU.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I have to totally disagree !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding, but it's good to know I could if I wanted !!!!!!!!!!!
What a bunch of cool ladies I hang out with !!!!!!!

Bev, you crack me up too !!!!!!!!!:toothy:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
captclearance said:
I have to totally disagree !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding, but it's good to know I could if I wanted !!!!!!!!!!!
What a bunch of cool ladies I hang out with !!!!!!!

Bev, you crack me up too !!!!!!!!!:toothy:
Captclearance is feeling a bit frisky today!!!;)

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
I agree with you all too, this is the best bunch of ladies on the net! :D

And Debbie, I was going to add to the Harry Potter thread how everyone COULD voice thier opinions without being attacked. I think it is a great debate and has brought up many points I wasn't even aware of! :thumb:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I was thinking the same thing as I was reading all the differing opinions on HP. There is absolutely the best bunch of people anywhere on the net right here in the Village.

Thanks again Sara and Gabe!

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
If only the rest of the world could sooooo easily agree to disagree....It would definitely be a better place.

We all love Sara and Gabe!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts