Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did anyone have early pregnancy "implantation bleeding" thats what my OB called it. i took a preg test on tuesday postive :) and then yesterday i was at the computer and i started to bleed, there was no pain or anything and it wasnt tremendous but of course i ran to the bathroom and burst into tears.

i called my OB and he said it sounded like implantation bleed from the baby getting settled into the uterine wall and that its probably ok but to be safe (and cause he is great) he sent me to the lab for a HCG count and then I go back tomorrow for the a followup and he said if the count is up then all is likely well and they will ultrasound in a week or so to check but if its down then i lost the baby.

ok now that ive given you TMI. i just want to know if anyone else had this and what the outcome is, im losing my mind and so is DH!!!! i dont want to worry my mother just yet cause she jsut found out my grandmother is not doing so well.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Don't freak out! I did. I got PG in Nov. I had bleeding around Christmas Eve. Thought I miscarried. I went in and they tested my hormones. The were not doubling like they should have. Did and ultrasound (I was 7.5 weeks) and found that heartbeat. My baby is going to be 16 this year. So don't panic!

The rest of my pregnancy was smooth sailing!

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
I did with two of my girls. I didn't know I was pregnant before that though. But both girls were carried to term and growing just fine.

:hugz: Hang in there and try to relax (easier said than done, I know!). It sounds like you have a great doctor, which is always good!

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks you guys you have eased my mind a bit, i will let you know after my test tomorrow

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
I had some bleeding about the time my regular period was supposed to start. I thought it was my period but it abruptly stopped. The next day there was nothing. I thought that was strange, went to doctor and they gave me a PG test and it was positive. That was over 17 years ago.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I also had it with DS 1 he just turned 12. I had alot of "brown" blood ick but they said it was fine probably old.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts