Frugal Village Forums banner

Who do you want in your kitchen?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm letting you have multiple choices because I couldn't choose one over the other.

Who would you rather have in your kitchen?

And we might not be talking about cooking here! :hubba: :hubba:

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
I LOVE Guy!!!:heartsm:...
Wait, I really LOVE guy!!!:heartsm:...
No, no, I absolutely, positively LOVE Guy!!!:heartsm:

I'm not sure, but I think I would pick GUY!!!:laugh:

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
I like Mario's down to earth style. I have to add Curtis Stone since you have to have something to look at when you are eating. hehehehehe

·
Registered
623 Posts
I want Antonio Banderas--Oh, is he a choice ? :)

Reactions: mamamia

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
I do not have cable, but I've watched Emiril Lagassi, Alton Brown, Mario Batalli and Curtis Stone. I picked Mario Batalli, I like his style of cooking, I agree he's down to earth. While Curtis Stone is not in the least hard on the eyes, there is something rather appealing about Mario Batalli, something beyond the exterior. I imagine whomever his mate is, she is rather pleased with him. Perhaps it's just me, I kind of like my men (Before marriage) a bit teddy bear/gruff type. Never really took to the GQ type, somehow they always seemed more interested in pleasing themselves. So okay, Curtis Stone for a day (shame on me LOL!) but Mario Batalli for a lifetime.

I want Antonio Banderas--Oh, is he a choice ? LOL!!! Funny!!!

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Guy all the way! Would love to go on the road with him to all those Dinners, Dives and Drive-Ins!! I would weigh about 600lbs though.

The other a great also, but I like Guy the best.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
None of them? Why would I want a chef in MY kitchen? Now visiting them in THEIR kitchen, where I could learn something, now that's a maybe.

Something other than cooking? Really? Well, perhaps...but the male chef I'd pick isn't on your list, so I couldn't pick him eh?

Judi

·
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Who is Curtis Stone? I must be missing some of the newer stars.

----
Ah, I looked him up. I've seen him on Biggest Loser but didn't know he had a show.

Yeah, I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers either. rofl

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
:rose: :hot: Michael Chiarello. Love Napa Style and Easy Entertaining..

·
27,948 Posts
Out of that bunch probably Michael Symon. He'd laugh & I'd double over laughing & he'd laugh more & we'd have a grand time, lol.
Guy seems like a fun guy too. I love a guy that can make me laugh. :D If we are going for the :hubba: factor with that list...I wouldn't kick Tyler out of my kitchen.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I suppose Mario Batalli. I like Alton's recipes, but I think he would be annoying.

If we're going for TV cooks that aren't going to be doing any cooking, Rachael Ray is welcome, as long as she doesn't talk for very long.

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
I picked Ty :D Toss up btwn Guy and Ty but something about what Ty makes seems to be a bit more diverse then what Guy makes on his shows. Either guy would be fine really but I picked Ty. Now wheres Bobby? ;)

·
Registered
10,203 Posts
I'd have Mario over to cook, though I'd be embarrassed at how small it is (and it probably is larger than your average Italian kitchen). He seems like a nice guy from everything I've read about him and I would love to try his food.

None of the guys listed "do it" for me KWIM? But Mario I would love to share a kitchen with.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Nobody. It would make me nervous.

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Oh Micheal Symon. He is soooo sexy for a bald guy. Just something about him. :hubba: Did anyone watch the new The Next Iron chef tonight?

But......Bobby Flay needs to be on that list!! The way he moves, walks, carries himself...um yeah.....

Tyler Florence is cute, but just no chemistry with me. :laugh:

Guy would be cool for a brother or uncle and nothing else.

Oh and I wouldn't mind sipping some fine wine with Mike Chairello...

·
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Dang! I don't believe I forgot Bobby! And he and Tyler were the ones that inspired the poll.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I's like to see Curtis Stone in my kitchen as well!!!!:hubba:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts