Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent my morning at the ER with Zachary. He needed stitches. He stepped on a matchbox car that was on the stairs. Luckily he didn't fall down the stairs too.

It's his first time having stitches. He was brave, but got pretty upset when they gave him the shot and started stitching.

Afterward he was fine and even told me to please tell daddy he was brave. lol

What a morning. I need a cup of coffee. lol

·
27,948 Posts
Aww poor little guy, give him a hug for me please. Here's one for you.:hug2:

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
Aww, poor guy! Hugs to him and to you, mommy. Its never any fun to have to take our babies to the hospital, esp on Mother's Day!! :(

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Oh no Sara. Sorry to hear Zachary needed stitches.

You tell him all his special aunties are really proud of him for being so brave. WTG Zachary!!

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had to lie across his chest to hold him down and he was crying and yelling. I was fighting back from crying myself. It was just so sad. I felt horrible over the fact the matchbox car was even on the stairs. :(

He's fine and even walking around and playing. I'm glad it's over.

I'm not sure how long to keep him home from school.

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
Awww, not a good start to Mother's Day. I'm sorry Zachary got hurt and I hope you're okay.

I think he should have two months off school. :)

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Oh I am sorry that it happened. Hugs to Zachary and you!!!
Hope he is feeling better soon, and that you got and enjoyed that cup of coffee!! ;) :coffee:

·
Registered
617 Posts
I hope he is feeling better! What a brave little trooper! :) ;)

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Oh poor Zachary, I think he was VERY brave! :hug2:

I sure hope you had that coffee, I think an entire pot would have been in order! :hugz:

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Poor little lad, hope he soons feels better. Give him a hug from me Sara! :hugz:

Julia

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Hugs to both of you. I hope he's feeling much better today. I remember the first time dd had stitches. It was directly under her nose and it took both me and Mel to hold her down. I hated it so bad and cried as much as she did. Hug him extra from me Sara.

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Ouch! Stitches on the bottom of the foot- I agree with Rhonda- two months a least!!

But what a bave little guy- I don't know if I could do it myself. What a good Mom you are- my sister would have passed out!

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
Aaawww poor little guy:( And poor Mommy! :hugz:
I remember how stressful it was when ds broke his arm at school.
As far as how long to let him stay home from school....? I'm sure he'll agree with Rhonda too. :lol:

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Awe, poor Zachary and poor Mommy! I know that was so traumatic for you both. Hope he is feeling better today. Hugs to you both.

·
Registered
477 Posts
aww, poor little boy. Hope the rest of your mothers day went good :)

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
:hugz: i would be a mess! I think you are BOTH very brave troopers!

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
LOL, all of my children are much braver than I am when it comes to stuff like that.

Wishing Zachary a speedy recovery and sending plenty of hugs to you both. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts