Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone planning on watching this? I've been looking forward to it ever since TNT started advertising it earlier this year.

It starts tonight and runs for 6 weeks.

http://alt.tnt.tv/itw/

·
Registered
10,045 Posts
Dh and I are planning on watching this. We won't get to see it tonight, but will watch it either tomorrow night or Sunday night. I'm so glad they are showing each week for 3 nights straight!

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
QuilterMom said:
Dh and I are planning on watching this. We won't get to see it tonight, but will watch it either tomorrow night or Sunday night. I'm so glad they are showing each week for 3 nights straight!
I'm glad they are showing it 3 times as well. I know I will most likely have to set the VCR to record it the weekend after fathers day as I may be out of town.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
We can't wait to see this and I am also glad they are showing it several times during the weekend, something always comes up here and I don't want to miss this!!!!:)

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I watched it and thought it was neat how they combined the two story lines of the Native Americans and the Non Native families... I can't wait to see the rest of the series.. Hope everyone else who watches it likes it too..

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I enjoyed it (at least what I saw) I had several phone calls last night but I taped it so I may watch it this afternoon since the weather looks gloomy.

·
Registered
13 Posts
We had definitely planned on watching it. Had seen it advertised for so long and than all of a sudden no advertising and forgot that it started last night. We missed it. Will be able to see tonight but tomorrow morning we start our trip to Oklahoma and Virginia.

Jo
Send a greeting today!

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I'm going to watch it tonight as well! :)

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
We don't have cable but if it's any good we'll rent when it comes out on DVD. Maybe the library will get it and that's even better.

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
I forgot all about it and missed it lastnight.It's been on 35 mins now.Does anyone know the next time it comes on..Sunday?

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
never mind...I clicked on the link above and seen :)

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
those who dont have cable, maybe a friend could tape it for u?

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I finally got around to watching it and it was very good. I will also tape the other episodes (as long as I remember) and after it's over with, whomever wants to borrow it can. (Of course the tapes have been used before so they might be kind of scratchy in parts).

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
I got to watch it tonight....it was very good. Next week looks good :)

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I really liked it and I look forward to the next 5 episodes. None of my family seemed interested in it, though. Too bad!

I read a review of it in the Wall Street Journal on Friday 6/10 and it was not very complimentary -- but I thought it was good.

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
jlxian said:
I really liked it and I look forward to the next 5 episodes. None of my family seemed interested in it, though. Too bad!

I read a review of it in the Wall Street Journal on Friday 6/10 and it was not very complimentary -- but I thought it was good.
I never read movie review, IMO half the time the things they hate, I love and the things they love, I wouldn't think twice about watching. A few times I've agreed, however on this I would have to disagree, I loved it.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
KKCondrey said:
I never read movie review, IMO half the time the things they hate, I love and the things they love, I wouldn't think twice about watching. A few times I've agreed, however on this I would have to disagree, I loved it.
You are right! I should quit reading them too! There have been many times when what I've read and what I find for myself just didn't match up.

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:bump:

I have my VCR set to tape tonights episode. Just about to start laundry and fix some dinner for myself and a bottle for Paige and I will be all set for the evening.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts