Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was born in Clarksburg, West Virginia. Raised in Miami Florida, Had my first five daughters in Green Cove springs Fl. Got my GED and LPN in Orlando Fl, and adopted my sixth daughter in Ellijay Ga. And now live in **********,Missouri population 397.
spam! It is better fried than typed
I'm 62 years old have 6 daughters Valerie 43, Charity 40, Jennifer 38, Barbara 36, Christina 34, and Tea 18. Currently I have 16 grandchildren from age 26 years tospam! It is better fried than typed1 years old, and 5 great grandchildren.
I was a grade school drop out I finished the 6th grade Got married young had 5 daughters in 8 years. After 15 years of marriage he decided the grass was greener on the other side of the fence.
I went back to school at age 34 got my GED then onto nursing school LPN, in 1/94 I became Disabled they put me out to pasture on Social Security One career down the drain.
I would like to be able to get off of Social Security and have more out of life than just making ends meet.I now have a Bachelors of Applied Science in Computer Information Systems, multimedia and animation. Not that it does me any good no one want to hire a 62 year old great gramma to work on or in computers she can't even see anymore.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts