Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
8,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
~I just got a great deal on toys for a niece, nephew and my munchkins at Diapers.com. Same prices as Amazon but with free overnight shipping(need this for birthdays this week) and I went through the Ebates site and am getting 20% cash back. Woo-hoo!
Now I'm looking for a deal on printer ink.
Don't forget to go through Ebates, MyPoints or other saving sites when you buy online. Extra bonuses today!~

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I found wii games 2 for $30 on walmart.com. We got a wii on qvc.com. I didn't know about ebates.

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
I got one of the magazine deals but did that on BF on Amazon.com. A lot of the things on our wish list actually increased in price on Amazon.com today.

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
eddie bauer has 25% off and free shipping today

I used it

:)

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
I have had two nice sales on my website so far today - WOO HOO!
I'm doing a great big huge happy dance on this end...can you see me!!!!:fdance::teddy2::hurray::band:

Reactions: savvy_sniper

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Nope!!! Wish but not happening..Always another day, another time.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
(looks around to make sure the Old Man isn't looking)

Walgreens.com had $15 off an order of $75 or more.

The Old Man NEEDS a GPS (for work, actual need) it comes with Video Player, Music Player, Photo Viewer, EBook Reader, Adobe Flash Player, iTEQCast, FM Transmission, Calendar, Calculator, Date & Time, Notes, and Games. It was $249.99 on sale for $149.99, free shipping and $15 off.

Santa was nice to me this year and bought me a high-def camcorder. Was $199.99, on sale for $99.99 and $15 off (I ordered it separate :wink: )

·
Registered
239 Posts
So, how did everyone make out yesterday? Maybe it's because I have less to spend this year and also was looking for different gifts but I made out better with the online deals on Black Friday. A little disappointed, but still grateful for the Free Shipping w/out min. purchases that let me get those $7.00 items I've been eyeing forever and NOT wanting to pay shipping or spend $50 to get FS.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I did all my shopping online on Black Friday. I had coupon codes for Fisher Price, American Eagle and Old Navy. It even allowed me to buy clearanced items. But now I am done for all the grandkids and our kids. Just need dh and our parents.
My son and DIL went out on Black Friday and when they got home they called and said they wished they had done what I did.
But this year I didn't have a choice because I had Strep and a Staph infection and was very sick. But I think I will do more online shopping since it was easy.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Ugh!

My laptop -- CANCELLED

Old Mans gps -- CANCELLED

Seems as if I drew the short straw on all the back orders and they decided to cancel me.

I did re-order the gps, but there is no way I can find the same deal for the laptop. I'm not all worried about it, the laptop was for my use...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts