Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ya know it seems like lately hubbys are nasty mean old men!I have been talking with fellow moms at baseball ect and they seem to be having similiar problems as me.My hubby just seems..........different.He just seems like hes either mad at me for no good reason or his tone of voice is downing. Like today my lil guy had 3 baby root canals and 3 caps done on the right side of his mouth,he has been all swollen and sore today! Well i called the dentist and they called in a prescription for tylenol with codeine.I told hubby and he got a tude.So I didn't get it.Then he called and asked if I got it,I said no and he got mad.I said "well it seemed to be a problem so....." He hung up on me and called backand told son that I don't love him:eek:needless to say......I went and got the script.Geeze man!!!! I just needed to vent!Thanks all!!!
Denise
Sorry so long!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I hear ya! Dh has been a big grouch tonight. It's really starting to get on my nerves. :mad:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I know what y'all mean. I have been on vacation for almost 2 weeks and DH and I have entirely too much quality time with each other. He took a few days of his but even a few days has been plenty lately. He is cranky and irritable, (I know it could not be moi, ROFLMBO).

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Wow, that was horrible of him to say to your son :(

I hope things get better for you Denise :)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I'm sorry Denise. :hugz: I hope he feels into a better mood soon.

Kathy, lol, you are so funny when you say this:

I have been on vacation for almost 2 weeks and DH and I have entirely too much quality time with each other.
And you are right! When I spend too much quality time with my dh, we start to get on our nerves! ;) Especially, summer vacations...3 weeks is long...

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Sorry to hear your DH has been a pain Denise. I would have bought the prescription anyway, wether he liked it or not. I always do what is best for my boys. He would eventually have gotten over it. MEN!!!

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
I am in the same boat. I am just happy DH is several states away and I can hang up on him when he really gets pissy.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Don't you love it when they get an attitude, then you give it right back- how all of a sudden that makes you the a*hole?

Who ever said men doesn't get PMS? Probably a man....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts