Frugal Village Forums banner

is there a correct way to fold fitted sheets?

1K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  rskmom 
#1 ·
i have never figured out how to fold fitted sheets so that they look "nice"..lol

any tips?

#3 ·
Don't know if it's the "correct" way, but my MIL used to work at a wash and fold laundry. The way they did them was to put all 4 corners together, so you fold the sheet in 1/4ths wit the elastic all in one place, going the same way. If you're careful when you do that, you can actually smash the thing flat and fold it in 1/8ths so you can't tell it's a fitted sheet!

Judi

#13 ·
That is how I fold my fitted sheets!! (although King size are difficult, I have no problem with the twin size ones) I saw Martha Stewart on Oprah one day explaining how to fold them!! Makes it so much better then the ball/wad I use to do lol.

#4 ·
I fold in half, then half again..and so on...as long as they're folded and in the closet I don't pay any attention to it. No one sees them but me...ugh

Reactions: sahm2boys
#7 ·
I thought they were the same thing but was having a hard time picturing it with just words.

Reactions: Judi Dial
#11 ·
LOL!! I have given up trying!! I just fold them the best way that I can and then I put them in the linen closet. A hot mess and all!! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.