Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bread maker. I didn't like the outcome of the bread so ended up swapping my bread maker for a few craft items with the neighbour.

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
I have gotten rid of

2 electric knives the second one was another try to see if I could learn to use and like them. I can't.

Rice cooker

Veggie steamer

Black and Decker's undercabinet mounted toaster in my nothing on the counter days. That nearly burnt our kitchen down one day and was later recalled for causing a number of fires. I caught it just after the flames started scorching the front of hte cabinet it was mounted under.

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
oh and I sold most of them including a Rival meat slicer in my lets make our own cold cuts days.

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Also my breadmaker, although I didn't buy it, it was a gift....I didn't like the brick-like loaves it made. I sold it in a yard sale.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I haven't bought any I didn't want BUT I got some as gifts that I never use:
Bread machine
Rick cooker
Steamer
Toaster Oven
Hot Air Popcorn popper
Blender
Ice Cream machine

I could go on and on I almost never use any of these but they all sit in a cabinet......
Eileen

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Yes, my electric can opener....I can't run one of those for my life! :D I'll stick to my hand cranker.....:D

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Smoothie maker, waste of money for anyone who already owns a blender. :bang:

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Well, it was given to us, but I too would have to say the bread maker... I just don't use it quite often enough...

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I would have to say my bread maker too!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts