Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has their costume already?

It's 10 days till Halloween and I AM SO EXCITED! I have everything except for the wig, the fake nails, the makeup and the prop. I have almost all of the materials for the prop, which will be my disco stick:

Mine will be made with ColorFill (or I might forgo the ColorFill and use large salt crystals) because I don't have enough crystals. The crystals that I do have will be used to make this:

I will also be doing the lightning bolt makeup that's here:

DS7 wants to either be Mario or a vampire. I think we'll go with the vampire.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I'm falling back on an old costume I have in the closet. Shopping/making a costume this year got to be too tedious. Especially since I'm making my boyfriend's costume. He's going as Rufio from Hook. and here's mine...

·
Registered
924 Posts
friends of mine want me to dress up and I'm not one for dressing up.

I need a cheap and easy costume as I am not creative.

any ideas?

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wish I could help in the cheap and easy department, but I always spend more on my Halloween costume than on any other holiday of the year (except maybe Christmas).

I got the wig yesterday, making my costume completely purchased. I have to finish putting together the disco stick, but everything else is done.

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
I want to see pics pics pics next week. :)

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
If you dress in all black you can get a headband and attach some black cat ears to it. Then just make a black tail that you attach to your pants. A little makeup and your a cat. With a black burret you are a cool black cat.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Who has their costume already?

It's 10 days till Halloween and I AM SO EXCITED! I have everything except for the wig, the fake nails, the makeup and the prop. I have almost all of the materials for the prop, which will be my disco stick:

Mine will be made with ColorFill (or I might forgo the ColorFill and use large salt crystals) because I don't have enough crystals. The crystals that I do have will be used to make this:

I will also be doing the lightning bolt makeup that's here:

DS7 wants to either be Mario or a vampire. I think we'll go with the vampire.
I'm really hoping to get to see someone this year as Lady Gaga. Too bad I don't live closer to you. My boyfriend suggested I go as her but I dont have the balls to do that. hehe. :) Can't wait to see your pics, sounds like it's going to look awesome.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Crazy Cat Lady: Putting on my bathrobe, stuffed toy cats in my pockets, hanging off me, on my shoulder, etc. Bad hair, over drawn eye brows, bad lipstick and *rouge* on my cheeks. Picked up a pair of 50's cats eye glasses at the antique shop today. Washed out a cat litter bucket and will be giving out toosie rolls :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts