Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder why Europeans doesn´t seem to be interested in card exchanges?
I wonder because I have put up a christmas card exchange and only people from the US has joined in.:santasm2:

·
Registered
995 Posts
I wonder why Europeans doesn´t seem to be interested in card exchanges?
I wonder because I have put up a christmas card exchange and only people from the US has joined in.:santasm2:
Don't forget me!!!
I live in Europe and I have registered.

I have to say though that the Europeans (myself included) haven't been posting much at all in the last few months.

Just had a look at the exchange from last year - there were only 2 Europeans in it too, Bournecrazy and myself.
It ended up with I think about 30 people all together - I could be wrong though.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Well, sending a card out of Denmark will cost me $3/each just for a stamp, so for me, it's a matter of cost. I think it's a nice idea though.

Reactions: Dutchie

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Muse!
I know that the cost is very high, also here in Sweden it`s 12sek =1,79 usd for one card but you can choose to send to a part of the list and not the hole list.

·
Registered
844 Posts
We don't send any christmas or new year's cards; we send an email to everyone and donate money to charity.

Reactions: Libby

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There´s only 2 from Europe in the x-mas card exchange, but I wish there will be more so sign up.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No I haven´t forgotten! I just wish more will join from Europe.
Don't forget me!!!
I live in Europe and I have registered.

I have to say though that the Europeans (myself included) haven't been posting much at all in the last few months.

Just had a look at the exchange from last year - there were only 2 Europeans in it too, Bournecrazy and myself.
It ended up with I think about 30 people all together - I could be wrong though.

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
I agree, non US participants end up paying a lot more. That is the main reason I am not participating this year.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts