Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how many shades of green there are?
I was just staring in awe of the vibrant green color of the world around me. Everything has leafed out and it just makes me think ~ Wow.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
It's so true Darlene...and when we take the time to look, we can see so many things we never notice. Nature is so beautiful! :heartsm:

·
Registered
22 Posts
I was just thinking that this morning.I have my flowers bed so that I can see them from the kitchen windows and it is so amazing!!It really does make me go ~wow~!!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Good for you Darlene, you are taking time to smell the roses and note the shades of color. That tells me that you may be spending just a little quality time with yourself...YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Yes, it sure does look beautiful. It seems that in a week here all the trees are coming out and the grass in a lush green. So much nicer waking up and looking out the window to green NOT white!!

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I was just talking to dd the other day about why I think green is my favorite color; after a dreary, brown winter it just makes my heart sing to see all the beautiful green things in spring!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts