Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, this is a change! Usually I'm offering them, but now I'm looking for them! my school is starting the program and are kicking it off with a contest. The homeroom that brings in the most wins a pizza party. The kids in my homeroom are too poor to buy participating products. In fact, I doubt they really have meals in their homes to begin with. I'd love to win them a pizza party, so I'm collecting all of the BoxTops I can get my hands on, because teachers are allowed to bring them in for their homerooms as well.

So, I'd love to trade for some BoxTops for Education. I don't have much to trade at this time. I have stickers and if you can wait two weeks (no coupons this weekend due to the holiday), I'll send potlucks of coupons. Also, if you have them, let me know what you are looking for and I'd love to see if I have what you need!

I do not have paypal.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Amy, I only have a few of them, but I'd be happy to send them to you if you promise to have a slice of pizza for me if your room wins!!!

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ooh, thank you! Pm'ing you my address!

·
Spendthrift Guru aka KarlaBob
1,479 Posts
You can have what I've got, just send me a sase (2)stamps and I'll get them out to you. If you want them I can pm you my address.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts