Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been gone for the past month trying to get the house ready to move into and actually moving. We have been in the new house for a few days and actually closed on our old house today!!! As soon as the money hits the account and we can devvy it out...we will be debt free :fdance: We won't even have a mortgage!! What a great feeling. Now we have to work the budget for college, retirement, and emergency savings!! Yippeee..

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
That Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
That's awesome, I cant wait till we are at that point! WTG! :)

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
That's wonderful! I am so happy for you :).

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
That is awesome! :cheer4: Congratulations! We are in the same boat exactly except waiting for the house to sell. Any tips?! LOL We are debt free except for the mortgage and when we sell, plan to buy a house outright! That must be a GREAT feeling! Looking forward to working on retirement too.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Wow, that is fantastic. You did good!!!:hurray:

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Congrats!! You're doing great!!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks you all!!! The check is in the bank for $34,000 and some change. Our debt is $32,100 and some change. YAY!!! We will even have a little leftover :) I am going to pay all the bills on Monday. Then sit down to rework the budget and how to start saving etc.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Contratulations!!!!!! I am so happy for you.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Wow!!!! That is terrific!!!!!

·
Registered
652 Posts
What a great accomplishment...way to go...Blessings..kathy

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
YAY!!! It is all done!! Everything has been paid!!! DH and I are both so excited. We are officially out of debt!! I am so thankful fo the opportunity to sell our house for profit and get this house at such a good deal..yada yada yada. Now if we can just be wise from here on out and make good decisions with our money.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
AWESOME!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!! Just relish this feeling of being free and you won't want to ever go back. Congrats!!!! :D

·
27,948 Posts
You are going to sleep like a baby! So happy for you, congratulations!:thumb:

·
Registered
814 Posts
Angie, I'm so excited for you, girl!! :) I know that this is going to be a huge stress relief for you! :) OH! Enjoy that big house you've got! I can't wait to hear more about it! :)

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
wow... that check for 34 and the debt for 32 works out so perfectly :)
congratulations :) :) :) :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts