Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...so why do we have a 2 hr snow delay today?? :mad:

Enough already...I'm tired of it and want spring!!

Ok, rant over....carry on...:)

·
27,948 Posts
No school here 1/4 -1/2 " of ice. Argggggggggggggggggh :grrr:

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We just got a dusting of snow, the rest is ice I guess. I didn't even know there was a snow delay, and Dave was out at the bus stop with Kathryn....d'oh!

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I swear I'm moving. If I could just convince Dave....:(

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Hugs ((((Michelle)))).

I can't believe the weather you are having in April. Wonder when winter will officially end?

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I remember a snowstorm on my birthday in 1978 (and that was in May!!!), so I never believe it's really ever over until after then :laugh:

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I have ordered NO MORE SNOW & ICE, so hang tough it takes a bit of time for my request to filled ...............

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I feel the same Michelle, there is no school here, I woke up and heard the neighbor's snow blower going and I was think no way!! I am so done with snow!! and Cold!! I want spring and summer to come, now!!!

Hope you have a good day any ways even with the yucky snow,ice,sleet, rain mixture :~)

Eileen

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Schools are closed here. Ice and snow and winds. :(

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
:laugh: I'm glad you all joined me! We got 10 inches of snow and its still coming down!!!

This has been one of the longest winters we've ever had, with snow arriving first part of October and staying.

Chelle, I'm with you - enough already!!!! I want spring also.

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
I was doing the happy dance of spring a little too soon. We have ice and snow here too today. :( What a bummer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts