Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Well hubby comes home from fishin sometime today. Hopefully he caught something. Other than that my foot is hurting really bad so I won't be doing much.

1. Two phone mystery shops
2. Laundry
3. Clean/pick up office/craft room
4. Drdop off items at goodwill
5. Craft
6. Get in a nap.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
NOTHING!!! I am doing absolutely nothing today. DD has an afternoon date w/her boyfriend to see the movie Bridge to Terabithia (sp?). Dh and DS are going to the ballfield for fun and practice. I am going to plant my bottom on the couch, turn on the race, and probably take a nap. I am only getting up for bathroom and snack breaks.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Its too nice to be inside, yet I am for right now. So far I've gotten a couple loads of laundry going, one load outside drying. Picked up a little bit around the house, but my heart isn't into it.

The rest of the day I'm going to watch ACC bball final (Go Pack!!), Package and put away the rest of the ham for later this spring, fix pizza, read and take a nap - but maybe not in that order.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
putting togather a coupon train to mail out in the am

going to start a load of laundry

call for tomorrows dairy delivery

wash dishes/clean kitchen

do more daily surveys

check out my DD baby registery so I can pick out more things to buy for Malycia :D

rest & hope this pain goes away soon

watch a movie

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Lets see, I have done some laundry, cleaned the bathrooms, dh and I went for a walk as its a nice day, talked on the phone with one of my sisters, putzed around. Thats about it

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
It's an ok day outside, nice and sunny and not too cold.

1. Clean bathroom (done)
2. Straighten up bedroom closet (done)
3. Fold laundry (done)
4. Straighten up computer/craft room (done)
5. Vacumn bedroom and craft room (done)
6. Reheat Dinner
7. Watch a movie with DH and DD

·
Registered
674 Posts
I took the kids to the Audubon Society and we walked through the woods. We saw a swan and many geese. After the walk I took them to Dairy Queen. I got nothing but my DD got a small sundae and my DS got a slush. I don't mind treating them to these things but I refuse to spend the money on me. I have plenty of food at my house. I also don't need the calories. I used cash to pay for the kids' Dairy Queen items and with my change from the 10 I put gas in my car. It was not much gas considering the price of gas but it was still something.

I am going to take a half hour nap. I am really tired from the time change and the fact that I had a hard time falling asleep last night. I will then get up and start the chicken for supper.

Enjoy the rest of your day!!!

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
DH and I got up early this am and drove over to Lakeland where we hit a large outdoor flea market then we drove over to a friends who was having an open yard party. Spent 2 wonderful hours there visiting and trading a few plants. Hit Home Depot on the way home for supplies for tonight over night job that DH is going to do. We're home now and I've got landry going and DH has the sprinkler system on. He's gonna settle into his chair for the race and a few cat naps. Have also throw some pork ribs into the oven covered in BBQ sauce. Will pick up DD from her girlfriends around 6 and we'll settle on the nest.

Laurie in Bradenton Beautiful here up to almost 80.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Today I did some chores:

~swept and mopped all the floors
~cleaned the 2 bathrooms
~laundry
~change the sheets
~put away winter items like the portable heater and electric heating pad from the bed
~washed the rugs

We had company for a few hours. DH's aunt and uncle from Georgia were passing through after visiting their daughter here in Texas and made a stop by our house. It was a nice visit. After they left, we went to town to pick up a few items from Walgreens and to grab a bite to eat. Of course we didn't pay full price.

Now we are sitting around watching NASCAR and hopefully will rest the rest of the evening.

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
It's been a full, slow, and tiring day.

This morning we all cleaned up the house. After which I submitted the last of my meteorology homework for this module (new one starts tomorrow). Then I worked on my computer program...it won't work right. I burned a CD for ds.

The girls each had a friend over for the afternoon. After they left we took the kids to the new Target. Got a couple of things & came home to have pizza & watch the Nascar race.

Now I'm off to finish my sock :toothy:

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
We went to Sunday School & church this morning. It sure was hard to get up this morning because of the "lost" hour. ;)

We had lunch with my parents and the girls played outside on the swingset and fed the birds (with help from my mom).

Tonight it was choir practice & church again. Now we're getting ready to fix a bit of supper, get the girls in bed, and relax for awhile. :)

·
Registered
473 Posts
Last night had MIL's birthday dinner (not very frugal) and today had a baby shower for a friend. Again not very frugal but I'm working on being more sociable....and it comes with a price!!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
It was warm but overcast and gloomy today.I spent it clipping coupons, working in the garage and doing the usual daily tasks.Getting ready to relax for the rest of the evening.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
church
come home to eat
dh put up another panel to the patio roof
went to a birthday party
came home
chores
dh at mens group at church

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Put roast in crock pot before leaving for church. Went to parents for a few hours then stopped and visited grandkids for about an hour. Came home finished preparing dinner, did a load of laundry and now its my quiet time. lol

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Today I got up much earlier than I normally do, I fed the cats and made the bed. Then I drove to my mother's house and clipped coupons, washed five loads of my laundry(all done with that for the week), learned how to knit (this is still a work in progress), and had dinner with my family. I just got home and it's 12:30am. I am going to get a nice warm bath and then sip some tea and knit some more before bed.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts