·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the air conditioner on! anyone else? houston texas

·
Registered
719 Posts
Not quite that warm here, but pretty nice in the 60's and 70's :)

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
It's cold here, calling for sleet and snow tonight.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
I'll take the cold. It's almost Christmas, and it's looks like we might have a white one!

Reactions: LeeCee

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
:p:p thpppppp. That's a no. While I love the warm weather I do like the snow on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I think if it could snow those 2 days and be in the 70's at the same time it would be perfect. Only 90 more days until spring.

Cat

·
Registered
966 Posts
It's been waaaay colder than normal here... in the 30s all month when normally it is in the mid to upper 40s.

We keep the heat turned down, we just can't afford to turn it up. I think it's gonna be a long winter LOL!! How many days did you say.... 90? until spring? Ugh!

·
Registered
8,468 Posts
I don't have the a/c on right now because it's in the 60s, but I've hardly used the heat at all this winter. I've had to turn it on a three or four time for an hour or so in the morning to take the chill off the apartment, but I've only seriously needed it one day when it was in the 40s with a 30 mph wind. It bounced back up to 70 in a couple of days.

I just wish it would either get cold or stay warm. In the course of week I go from shorts, to fleece sweats, back to shorts!

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
Nope, snow's expected here on Christmas.

To tell you the truth that temperature sounds wonderful right now. Along with a sandy shore, and a Mi tie in hand. Looking for a bit of escapism right now.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Right now it is 19 degrees here. Like somebody else said on this thread I am so jealous!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Not yet, but I also live in central Fla near Tampa. Who knows, by the end of the week will probably have to pop the AC on for a little while.

Gotta love that Fla weather.

Reactions: LeeCee

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
No A/C here either. It has been cooler than usual here in sunny Florida. Snow is beautiful when it is acturally snowing and a few days afterwards, but after that I have to have my warmth back. I guess I have lived in Florida too long now (34 yrs) to be able to tolerate the cold for very long.

·
Registered
628 Posts
It's been unusually warm here. It doesn't feel like Christmas at all. I'm jealous of those of you who have gotten a lot of snow. Send it my way PLEASE!

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
It's cold here, but I like the cold especially at Christmas! No snow though...would someone please send me some snow?

I did spend most Christmases in Florida as a child and young adult 'cause we had family there and I was actually born there so I have fond memories of warm Christmas Days also.

·
Registered
8,468 Posts
I expected about more of the same, upper 60s, so when I went out around noon I wore jeans and a long sleeved top. Mistake. It was too warm. When I turned on the computer just now, it reported it was 79*. I'll have to turn the A/C on overnight to sleep comfortably. Bah, humbug!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.