Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dd had her ultrasound this week and the baby is a girl!!!
So now I can actually go buy girly stuff!! Now if she could only settle on a name!

·
27,948 Posts
Congratulations Grandma to be.:) Have fun shopping!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Congrats Grandma !!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
How exciting......Grandma!!

Have fun shopping for all the girly items.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Congrats..

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Congratulations....girly stuff is much more fun to buy :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Congrats Grandma to be!!!!! How exciting!!
Oh Chelle you coldn't be more right;)

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Angie, got something to warn you about. When my first grandchild was born, dd went and had ultra sound and the doctor said he could say with certainty that the baby was a girl because what he saw on the ultra sound was too big to be a girl and therefore had to be the umbilical cord. Im sure you have guessed by now that it was a boy, but I had amde everything in pink, the bassinet, comforters, crocheted baby afghans,toys etc. boy were we shocked when Eddie was born!!! ( dad was proud I'm sure you can imagine why:) )

No matter what it will be I pray for health and happiness...Congratulations Grandma!

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Robin, it would be okay with me if it's a boy, that's what I wanted..lol. But my daughter really want a girl. I'm just leaving the tags on everything I buy so I can swap it if it turns out to be a boy instead..lol.

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
How exciting! I had my neice spoiled rotten before dd was born. She came just in time too, dn will be 13 this summer! It's so much fun to pamper those baby girls.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts