Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I actually got a picture -- albeit, unflattering -- of :smooch: and I! We were at a bar last night for the CD launch of <a href="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=75466686">our friend's band</a> and someone took this picture when we weren't really paying attention. It's not the greatest (though I always think :smooch: looks great, regardless, so I think he looks great :p), but I know what so many of you folks looked like and I thought I'd share this!

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
You are so pretty, Nada, what a beautiful smile! And your :smooch: is pretty darn cute. The picture is great, thanks for sharing it. Hope y'all had a good time.

--Michelle

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Thanks for sharing the picture. You look like a perfect couple!!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
i think it's great to see you!! Thanks for sharing your pic with us!

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I think you are an adorable couple, you are very pretty and he is very handsome. I hope you had a lot of fun at your friend's CD launch. Good luck to your friend :).

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Nada, you are beautiful :)
And the look on your face while you're looking at your love...awesome.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Thanks for sharing! You're such a cute couple!

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Ya'll are a cute couple. You do need to use some online software to get the red out of the eye otherwise it's a perfect picture.

·
27,948 Posts
Love it! Hey pretty lady who is obviously in love with her :smooch: thanks for sharing!!! The look...of love...is in your eyes....:note:

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol My eyes are actually blue and his are kind of greenish/goldish/brownish. They're beautiful. I tell him he has kelidoscope eyes. :p

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
You looked very similar to what I had pictured in my mind's eye- and even prettier!!!The eyes , well they looked kinda...ugh... witchy!!LOL

G

·
Nice picture! I had always pictured you with dark hair, although for some reason I always pictured it shorter.

I always like it when people post pics of themselves - after reading FV for so long, I start to build mental images in my head of what people look like - it's always fun to see how close I was!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
You are so pretty, Nada, what a beautiful smile! And your :smooch: is pretty darn cute. The picture is great, thanks for sharing it. Hope y'all had a good time.

--Michelle
I agree with everything Michelle said!!

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
Ooh, thank you for sharing! I love to see pictures of fellow villagers! :)

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
wow you can tell you really love him by the look on your face. thats a great pic!

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pictures, you look like a wonderful couple! :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts